1. Where are the weapons!?

I cannot find a weapon vendor anywhere!

Finally hit level 80 and im still using a Staff that requires level 72 -.-

I have looked in Dala, Org (I am Horde) and the tourny area...

What am I missing!?

2. There are no main slot pve weapon vendors in dal or Org. There's a pvp vendor in org for pvp things including weapons from there.
    For pve you can get the utility slot weapons: thrown, wand, relic etc with emblems from dalaran.

I recommend doing the arena quest chain in zul'drak for a temporary weapon then join fos/pos normal groups and get a staff from one of those two dungeons.

Or hit up the auction house, should be some cheap blues there.

3. You checked the Tourney area? Right outside TOC I assume, because you can buy weps from an NPC in the Horde Tent.
    But you have to compleate 5 days worth of dailies to be able to open the NPC.
    Still, lets you buy a epic 200 ilvl wep.

Anyhow This is prbably a new player who saw wep vendors during his time leveling so he maybe though weps is something you buy from shops.
    You get gear and weponds in this game from killing Bosses in dungeons and some from doing quests.

First I would do what Kronosxviii recommended.
    Go to Dalaran, The sewers under dalaran, Talk to a goblin in the middle of the sewers, Take the quest "The Amphitheater of Anguish" - Go to zul drak arena and start doing them, at the end of it you get a blue wep of your choise. You might need some help on this quest though.
    Edited: April 6, 2019