1. There's a lot here that I can agree with. Except this,

People usually don't develop an ego because they donated. Some do, but those are a minority. I'd say the biggest factor that is affecting this sort of behavior is that the game is provided on a free-to-play basis. Anyone can just make an account and play, and if you get banned, you're only losing time unless you're a big donor.

Unfortunately, that's the internet for you. You have to make friends, join a guild, etc. if you're to improve your experience in the game while dealing with others.
    Actually it's not on free-to-play games only, it's everywhere, people are just toxic nowadays, you just have to get used to dealing with them
    Edit: On a brighter note there are also quite a handful of nice people, you just need some patience I guess
    Edited: April 11, 2019

2. Actually it's not on free-to-play games only, it's everywhere, people are just toxic nowadays, you just have to get used to dealing with them
    I'm just going to guess here, but did you not read the entire post that you quoted?

3. There's a lot here that I can agree with. Except this,

People usually don't develop an ego because they donated. Some do, but those are a minority. I'd say the biggest factor that is affecting this sort of behavior is that the game is provided on a free-to-play basis. Anyone can just make an account and play, and if you get banned, you're only losing time unless you're a big donor.

Unfortunately, that's the internet for you. You have to make friends, join a guild, etc. if you're to improve your experience in the game while dealing with others.
    i agree with mercy :) i main myself as dps at endgame pve/pvp.but when it comes to healing its one of the most enjoyable thing in this game!playing with frndz/guildmates especially in wpvp like bgs :)
    i encourage people especially horde to play more as healer spec :)

warracker

4. Best way to describe it is

PUGGING ON THIS SERVER---DON'T DO IT WITHOUT A FIFTH OF WHISKEY

5. Be petty, don't get hit cap as tank, remove taunt related glyph. No sorry if they die when your taunt misses. Oh oopsie whoopsie.
    Yea, cause we are only pulling 1 trash at time. Ive seen bilions situation when tank used taunt/heroic throw etc on one target, pulled 3-5 trash, tried to position itself or get Rage or whatever, nobody used tot or md yet mage started Blizzard or pala divine storm or warrior whirlwind and bam, they are dead, cursing tank/healer. Is it fair? I don't think so.

6. Yea, cause we are only pulling 1 trash at time. Ive seen bilions situation when tank used taunt/heroic throw etc on one target, pulled 3-5 trash, tried to position itself or get Rage or whatever, nobody used tot or md yet mage started Blizzard or pala divine storm or warrior whirlwind and bam, they are dead, cursing tank/healer. Is it fair? I don't think so.
    That's their own fault and should be called upon it. If they don't know how pulling and threat works, they should learn it (the hard way most cases).
    Or just tell them to give you few seconds to pull and position so you can tank better.

7. That's their own fault and should be called upon it. If they don't know how pulling and threat works, they should learn it (the hard way most cases).
    Or just tell them to give you few seconds to pull and position so you can tank better.
    Other than the fact that the one who usually pull are those 6k+ or bis guys who don't give a damn about the group. Like a low gear tank can hold the threat of DPS 2k more than their gs.

8. Sorry I have been busy with adult stuff but just read this and LOL I can almost taste your rage.

My answer to what you say is NO, it isn't enough, not when you have ******ed players everywhere.. nobody likes tanking or healing for *****s you must know this by now and if not you're part of the problem.
    Rage? I guess that we see rage in a different way.

I’m not saying there’s fun in healing *****s, I’m just saying it’s part of the game. What about tanks who are healed by incompetent healers? What about incompetent DPS?I’ve been healing because I love healing, and yeah sometimes it’s stressful, but most of the time rewarding. It’s part of the game.

What threw me off here is the title, which is complete nonsense: “ Healing on this server/Don’t do it!” Oh - he figured it out and decided to make such MISLEADING POST based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (it’s like when people come and complain: Alliance/Horde suck in BG - oh really?) after few days or weeks or months, whatever. Go play DPS if you’re not competent to be a good healer (AND I’M NOT SAYING THERE ARE NO ISSUES).
    Edited: April 12, 2019

9. False, if you're a good healer ppl worship you.

10. False, if you're a good healer ppl worship you.
    False, they don't even notice you there if you're good.

11. Been on Molten/Warmane since 2011, playing mostly tank and heal roles on all 3 expansions provided by this server (#MissNeltharion) and i can tell you this have been up since this game was launched, and not only on WoW but other games also, and im pretty sure such behavior can be seen in RL on some cases where the one with the greatest responsability takes all the blame if something goes wrong.

To be honest i find it rly funny how ppl can go from 1 to 10 rly fast when they screw up and just cant accept it and blame someone else. The fact is, being an tank or heal sucks cuz ppl want to see big FOKIN YELLOW numbers on screen, screw the ones preventing them from dying and loosing those numbers, this behavior can also be seen in RL so yeh... nothing new here pal. after a few of those you either tell them their mistake and hope they learn or completly give up on playing this game cuz this is not new, this has been up for ages and will keep going on, GL HF =)

12. I stepped into this server 9 years ago and people haven't changed much, there are *****s everywhere.
    Exactly. Everybody gets extremely toxic and cocky when they get high gear score. Blaming healer is real problem. Tank dies? OMG NOOB HEALER. Tanks lives depends on both tank and healer's doing. If tank can't use defensive abilities when it is necessary, no healer can heal them

13. Exactly. Everybody gets extremely toxic and cocky when they get high gear score. Blaming healer is real problem. Tank dies? OMG NOOB HEALER. Tanks lives depends on both tank and healer's doing. If tank can't use defensive abilities when it is necessary, no healer can heal them
    That type of talk sounds like it's coming from a 12 year old. If it's being used by anyone who's not 12, it means they missed a lot during their grown up process.
    Can't use people like that to distinguish between what's acceptable or not.

I'm a healer, I rock and people ****ing love me :joy:

NO FAKE MODESTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3333333333

14. False, they don't even notice you there if you're good.
    Randoms indeed won't notice. But guild members in guild runs will notice over time and they become really appreciative of good healers.

First 123 Last