1. This literally just happened to me. I'm not sure if I can post names and guild names publically so I won't even though this guy deserves to be shamed.

I stumbled upon a priest in HoR who was blaming me as a 4,5k resto druid of not knowing how to heal when I was literally blanketing the whole group and dispeling curses/poisons whilst he couldn't even cast a single dispel on the group, doing 4k dps as a 5,9k shadow priest with horrible gemming, leave the fact that the other 2 dpsers were standing all the time on flamestrike of course (and cherry on the top, all of them had aggro of one mob 24/7).
    In spite of this toon's healing limitations I know I'm good anyway and it still makes me salty that there are people like this who will just dump all this bull**** on new people trying healing for the first time, without having the minimum consideration of thinking for 10 seconds why the group actually wiped. People just want to get their butts carried or perhaps they don't even have an idea which still doesn't make it okay.

I found out later on after inspecting this priest that he is the GM of a guild with 0 achievements and I feel sorry for anyone in his guild, probably when they wipe in ICC they blame healers too lul.

2. Other than the fact that the one who usually pull are those 6k+ or bis guys who don't give a damn about the group. Like a low gear tank can hold the threat of DPS 2k more than their gs.
    Happened to me once. was 4.5k feral druid tank. Some 6.2k War joined the group and kept pulling aggro. Not attacking my target. etc. etc.

Eventually, I just left him be. I tanked the rest of the mobs and let the War do his thing. Figured it was better to do my job the best I could. He was a big boy and could handle himself.

3. an amazing addon for this server is called GiveMePeace or something of the sort, you scan your friends/guildies ect, and itll block messages from anyone else.

You also have the option to see or not see if someone pms you and change the custom message, my message often just says GG or TY or something of the sort. good to keep the stormwind beggars out of the pms ;) although alot of the time i have it enabled to see if it blocks a pm, so i can /who that person, and if theyre under 80 i just ignore it.

4. only thing i really notice is people don't say dudu much these days

First 123