Sandzzy

Changes for more players...

If all arena teams would give points every day (3v3, 2v2, SoloQ), for less points, but faster gear achievement than atm, it could draw more players to play arenas on the server daily, and the Arena Case System was great for this purpose too. Also the Shattrath / Stormwind malls were better btw. With (faster acquired) wrathful gear, players more likely to join arena (and it's hard to find enough geared arena partners, it takes too long time to gear atm). I think these changes would make the server more attractive to play arena, more alive.
    Edited: April 5, 2019

2. If all arena teams would give points every day (3v3, 2v2, SoloQ), for less points, but faster gear achievement than atm, it could draw more players to play arenas on the server daily, and the Arena Case System was great for this purpose too. Also the Shattrath / Stormwind malls were better btw. With (faster acquired) wrathful gear, players more likely to join arena (and it's hard to find enough geared arena partners, it takes too long time to gear atm). I think these changes would make the server more attractive to play arena, more alive.
    Agreed. Arena gearing is painfully slow ... but I guess that's the way it supoused to be :D ... I don't know I never played retail WotLK...

But indeed sometimes it sux playing vs people fully geared ... but you have to realize some people play here 5+ years :D

Yeah ... server is old so ... many people have really way better gear then you ... it's just that way ...

3. Agreed. Arena gearing is painfully slow ... but I guess that's the way it supoused to be :D ... I don't know I never played retail WotLK...

But indeed sometimes it sux playing vs people fully geared ... but you have to realize some people play here 5+ years :D

Yeah ... server is old so ... many people have really way better gear then you ... it's just that way ...

Just get the mommy credit card and use 170 dollars for SM