1. Recent change in battlegrounds (item level divisions)

Hey,

until recently, ilvl divisions in battlegrounds were (I'm pretty sure) lower than 232ilvl and higher than 232ilvl. So all the players with lower than average 232ilvl would be placed only with other players with ilvl below 232 and players above that only with other players above that.

But like 2 days ago, this was changed, 232ilvl no longer seems to be the border, but it's lower, I'm guessing now it's around 220ilvl? (wild guess).

Now I'd like to say why this change is a problem (for me and certainly more players).

The fact that the border is lower is not the problem on it's own, the problem is that some people played the game, just to stay in the lower division (just like myself). The reason someone would do this is, that he play's the game for pvp (bgs) only. Battlegrounds in the lower ilvl division are waaaaay different when it comes to the playstyle. From my personal experience, they're much more fun (and yes, I played a lot of games both on my char in the lower and in the higher division). The way BGs are played are very very different. Lower division BGs have signifficantly less healers (so it's more of a nuke playstyle), and mainly they are much more balanced (so many times you can win only by being few points ahead in BGs etc.) which happens very rarely in the higher division, usually one side completely stomps the other. So the BGs in the lower division just reminded me of the nostalgic feelings I used to have back in the oldschool days. Also, never seen any multiboxer in the lower division, less afkers and overall better attitude of players in the lower division (for some reason).

Recent change just completely screwed the players who played to be in the lower division and just enjoyed the game that way. I literally leveled my character and geared him just to stay in that division and enjoy the game, but one week after I got decent gear it was changed and now everything went to waste, because now with my 4.8 GS (which is like 225ilvl) I'm being placed with BiS players and I can no longer play the lower division. So all this time was kinda wasted, I was just planning to spent some coins on transmog too, luckily I didn't do that yet.
    I'm just sad because this was a new way of enjoying the game again.

I didn't type this because I expect things to change back (literally any issue I had past 7 years playing on the server (on and off) I was told "we do not provide support for such cases"). So I really do not expect help in any way. I'm just typing this so the dev team sees that their decisions affect players in the way that they might not realize so hopefully their future decisions are better and take more consideration while doing them.

There was no information about the system being changed, no way of "removing certain gear to go back to the lower ilvl division" - simply nothing.
    So now I can abandon my toon and not even try to make another one because I don't know when you decide to change things again.

Your sad, sad random player.

PS: the argument that "there shouldn't be twinks in the lower division anyways, because they just wanna stomp fresh 80s" is invalid, because once you get to the higher division you're gonna get absolutely stomped by near bis players there all the time and have even less chance to kill them than the fresh 80 to kill you when you have like 4.7k GS).
    I can die in one stun even tho im 4.8k GS when 2 players (no matter what gear) attack me. But try to kill 6.8k GS warrior even with 3 people that have 4.5k GS - you're gonna have much lower chance to kill him.. Not mentioning healers, which become super unkillable with the best gear.
    Edited: April 6, 2019

2. How does "because once you get to the higher division you're gonna get absolutely stomped by near bis players there all the time and have even less chance to kill them than the fresh 80 to kill you when you have like 4.7k GS). " make it invalid?

There shouldnt be twinks down there, its enough of a horrible unblanced mess as it is (the reason it usually comes down close is because its impossible to actually do anything in many bgs since non AB/EotS games usually are almost impossible to do). Its there so the honour grind is somewhat bearable and people can feel like they do matter, which twinks totally shut down. All you are doing is gaming the system to farm low people, that should not be a thing.

So stop crying and try to compete properly.

3. So stop crying and try to compete properly.
    Literally answer that I expected, neglecting the other advantages of lower division BGs that I mentioned. I did not create that "twink" to stomp fresh 80s, because I could do literally the same on my warrior, druid, rogue that are near BiS and stomp fresh people that got into higher division even harder.

Think about the other advantages that I mentioned and with a little bit of brain usage you could figure out why those BGs are much better.

+ theres a lot of people in the lower division with good gear (for that division) so you ain't just running through stuff as you probably think.

4. --- Makes his char "bis" for the lower gs bracket to "own" fresh chars, cries when he gets owned by actual bis chars with his 80 twink. ---

"I did not create that "twink" to stomp fresh 80s" ... you did tho. If you really wanted to play the lower bracket for the fun, you would stop at around 3k gs not make a 4.5k or whatever the max is. Plus, it's not just random half pve hald pvp gear, i'm willing to bet your char is a twink with specific gear setup that's hard to beat as a normal undergeared character.

"I could do literally the same on my warrior, druid, rogue that are near BiS and stomp fresh people that got into higher division even harder" ... that's pretty much what you're doing now with your 80 twink.

As meowto said, the lower gs bgs are for fresh chars to gear up faster. It's one thing as a fresh to fight a 6k+ character and another to fight a 4.5k. Skill can help you vs the 4.5k gs char but not vs the 6k gs one.

So yeah as meow said, stop crying and try to compete properly.

5. So yeah as meow said, stop crying and try to compete properly.
    Yet another ignorant.

Skipped through all the important factors that I stated as an advantage for lower bracket battlegrounds, talks only about "owning fresh 80s".
    Try to make 4.5 char and go play those battlegrounds and I'm gonna check how you own everyone big boy.

But it's okay, I'll play the afk, multiboxer fkfest filled with 2 thousand healers in the higher division like I used to do don't worry or maybe buy another twink <3

PS: aliance queue times in the higher division are also amazing <3 what's better than waiting 10+ mins for que to pop <3
    Edited: April 7, 2019

6. That's why I play my horde character, battle grounds pop in 1 minute or less. See, the reason alliance is so long is because you have more pvpers on alliance, anyone who is trying to max out damage in pvp is going to pick a human. Also the reason horde loses a lot. Alliance just have more BiS people because someone who wants to donate and get bis gear is going to pick a human for the racial. No Joke, 2 dudes with shadowmorne routinelydestroy us and camp our grave yards. I love wow pvp, but it's pretty rough on horde. Lucky to get one win out of 5 matches. It's kind of funny , " well, they have 2 pallys and warrior with smorne, and we have no one with smorne. Just give up. If you want fair competition where people win with brains instead of gear, I think you're playing the wrong game. That said. I am 5.9k gear score and I'm legit playing earning all my gear with gameplay. I started in August of last year. And at 5.9k gear score. I can do alright, I have even beaten people with shadowmorne because they think they're so good with that gear they don't have to use any skills but 1234. Just take your time and chill, don't take it so seriously. Or just support the server and donate, get BiS gear and stomp people out like a nerd if that's all you want to do. it's free to play so it has to be like this otherwise we wouldn't have the game at all. Just donate 15 dollars a month like you were paying to play retail, and in time you will have all the best gear, go around killing poor little noobs all day for fun, and never be challenged again.

7. Yea I knew ppl will try to f*** up good system and twinks around killing real starters. This system is to help new players and low geared players, no a playground for division twinks. I was thinking about making this cap dynamic, so for example its 4.5 k max for some time, later 4k, later 4.3k etc etc between 4-4.5k just to get rid of ppl like you.

About waiting in que as aliance - have you no shame? Using the easiest race for pvp, which have enormous advantage over others, wining most of bgs and yet complaining about que time?

Oh dear aliance, you never fail to amaze me.

Try to think about overall server community, avoid looking on top of Your nose all the time, cause it makes you look like well, not gonna end it.

8. Yes Lower brackets are waaay different but if you start twinking at lower brackets you will be one of those "Bis shadowmourne warriors" to everyone else, get it?
    Soon the lower brackets will become just like the higher brackets where you start farming HK's because of twinks.
    I mean, If you really wanted this to be, then you would twink in the lower brackets with 3k gs, not "BiS" Low bracket gear, Am I wrong?

9. my mage was 4300gs, (i say was because i sold every rhc ilvl200+ the relentless ring+ilvl 219 staff, put loom staff back on...to get back to 3900gs) SO, I group q rbg with 3800gs and a 5.6k gs friend who had logged off for the night and wasnt removed from group. We got placed into the high bracket. for the last few days and everytime of the day i have been placed into high bracket with a gs of like 3900. This isnt a twink gs. I have nothing in my bank or bags. My ilvl is 194 as of right now. Is this something the devs can/would fix? Or do i need to delete my mage that i spent time/effort lvling professions on to make my own resilience cloth gear? If so....pretty ****ed up live and learn situation and also gonna be pretty ****ed up when i have to tell my buddy the same goes for him...hey devs i payed you money for an upgraded membership...i think that payment should have been enough for a 3900gs mage in low bracket that im happy with....

10. It's really funny, I didn't know there was people making twinks at level 80, If I'm not wrong the whole idea of level division in bg was to help new level 80 people to not get ganked, now they was being ganked for twinks level 80, omg it's so funny,!!!
    I really like that they have changed it; for all the cry babies who didn't like the change, guys, just play the game, you can do some 2vs2, you can go to some raids and get some gear, try to get better with you character, and if you don't have enough time for that, just donate it helps the server, it helps you, you will be able to skip queue,
    If some one wants to judge me for my bad English, I don't care, but I'll accept corrections.
    Edited: April 18, 2020