1. Pve tournament

Hi everyone,

As it has been announced there will be a tournament for PVP, doesn't it seem fair to host one for the PVE peeps too?
    I mean this isn't an out of the box idea, it has happened before already and it had huge success.
    Doesn't have to be flashy 5k prize pool and stuff. Just a tournament, even with small amounts of coins, would be really great since we have more PVE players than we have PVP players and PVE players contribute the most to this server.
    Just something for people to hold onto the game. Lots of my friends have quit the game because there is nothing else to achieve/do as a PVE player when you get every class BIS and all end game achievs.
    Something like a yearly PVE tournament or a semi Yearly one would create a complete new era for the PVE section as well.
    It would boost the spirit among the PVE players new or old. Sure we might have all the pvp players like AT used to, when classic comes out and progresses through. How about all the PVE players, do you think they will stay if they never felt included as a part of the project? If so why don't we do it? Why have we fallen apart from the core fundamentals that define a project?
    I think the release of wow classic has been underestimated by most of us specially considering it will be a progression project and BFA was a fail. Have you realised the difference between the server population when BFA was released and now?
    Been here since sargeras and I have a good bond with this project and hope to maintain it.
    Do something before it's too late, all we can do is give suggestions.

Just my two cents.
    :))
    Edited: April 6, 2019

2. I agree! We need more PvE based events and tournaments!

3. The fact that all warmane does is cater to pvp players is an outrage! Throw us a bone once and a while jesus.

4. At least your servers have a tournament, Outland Arena is popular,more fluid with more counter-play, but got beat by popularity :P

5. There have been 2 PVE tournaments in the past. ICC 25HC speedruns. But the fact is that every guild has enough BIS players to fill the group and if they're farming it already there's enough muscle memory to do it blindfolded.

6. Please make the next PvE event not involve Guild VS Guild, It's always Guild vs Guild.

7. Yes sure enough, every guild farming PVE can do it in the tournament too but the point isn't about farming. It's about speed kills, wipes, or whatever criteria Warmane decides is feasible for the tournament if there is one. Remember its PVE, so we can be a lot more creative. We are not bound by the rules of PVP and such.
    I just hope the Warmane Team read this post and understand where we are coming from.
    Show us some love like we always do.
    :)

8. Please make the next PvE event not involve Guild VS Guild, It's always Guild vs Guild.
    Pug vs guild? Best attempt soloing Marrowgar? Arguing over who gets all the tricks for a chance at top dps? If not guild vs guild then what exactly?

9. GIve me TOT + Hysteria pls so I can be big on the meters. :))
    Forget TV, thats a whole new scenario. :P
    Give us a tournament too pls. Stop making us look stupid already. Show us some love.
    xD
    Edited: April 8, 2019

10. Most likely not happening, since they'll hardly ever fix the PvE ranking ladder.

11. PvE was Warmanes highest priority for years.
    Imo it's great to see that PvP receives finally attention.

12. Yes but PVE needs some attention too. It's not always about bug fixes and such considering wow is mostly PVE since vanilla.
    It's been long since any major PVE events have happened here.
    I'm sure most of us think it's time to have one.
    Many old players would get back to the game and the ones thinking otherwise will have a second thought too.
    It's a win win situation for everyone.
    Just give your mind a second thought. :)

13. PvE was Warmanes highest priority for years.
    Imo it's great to see that PvP receives finally attention.
    Wrong! PVE was Molten -WoW's highest priority. Warmane took over and now its all about maintaining the same standards while not improving anything expansion wise/content wise. Molten- Wow released new expansions every 1-2 years now its just stagnant.