1. Do bans ever get overturned?

So I understand I was banned and i'm not quite sure what I did to recieve the ban but clearly ive done something. I have an open ticket and was just wondering is there much point to appealing the ban?
    I honestly never did anything intentionally to break whatever rule i broke and this is my very first offence of any kind.

Should I even bother appealing or is it only exceptional circumstances that bans get overturned?
    I have many hours played on my account and it does have some centimental value to me. What are your thoughts?

2. I got also banned and i did nothing wrong

3. You almost certainly did something wrong lol. They wouldn't ban for no reason. As i'm sure I got banned for some reason, I just don't know what the reason is xD

4. ive never botted, exploited, ninja looted. I paid my donated stuff. Thats all =)
    So i did nothing wrong...
    Edited: April 6, 2019 Reason: ed

5. Same, ive got banned for suspicious activity. No hacks, advertised, ninjas or anything like that. Just recent account lock. Strange af

6. Most likely not. Most people who get unbanned are those who were false-positives in the auto-detect system for stuff like gold spammers who were actually posting guild recruitment messages. Otherwise youd most likely need photographic proof to undo any other offense

7. Oh really? That might be why I got banned :P I have been using my macro to advertise a guild every moment I could :P
    guess we wait and see, from what i'm seeing alot of people are in the same position as I.