1. What to pick?

Hello everyone. I haven't played tbc for a really long time and want to come back, but I don't know what class to pick. I want either tank or be a healer. So wich classes are good and in demant at the moment ?

2. Hello everyone. I haven't played tbc for a really long time and want to come back, but I don't know what class to pick. I want either tank or be a healer. So wich classes are good and in demant at the moment ?
    Hi dude, go for a druid or paladin then you got choices of all three specs :)

Are you playing horde or alliance?

3. Atm horde paladin. Also is there any tips or trick for newcomer ?
    Edited: April 6, 2019

4. May 1, 2019  
    Just level up as retri until 70. Then decide what you want to run. It is probably easier to gear up for holy at the beginning, since you have a variety of gear to choose from. Nobody will bash you for wearing cloth and leather as long as you heal people properly.

5. May 1, 2019  
    Speaking of what to pick / what would be more viable today on horde side - warrior dps or warrior tank? Ty.

6. May 4, 2019  
    Hello everyone. I haven't played tbc for a really long time and want to come back, but I don't know what class to pick. I want either tank or be a healer. So wich classes are good and in demant at the moment ?
    if you want to tank and/or heal i would say pally or druid
    both are good in pvp as well druids even more so but if you do pvp on them make sure your heals horde needs more healers and you always have spots on a arena teams.