1. Is it allowed to play arena against yourself for cap (not rating push)?

This sounds like a stupid question but I find it hard to find answer, although I think it is against rules but I am not sure.

Currently I can see 11 teams that does this when looking at wotlk and outlands top 50 teams, probably a lot more that does it at lower rank in outlands since it only shows 1700+ rating. Every season it is a lot of people that does it.
    Not naming any players, just saying that it is easy to see by looking at character names, guild names, team names, items and classes and a lot of people does it.

I asked gm if it was allowed and named some people who did it to see if they got banned, they still played weeks after I mentioned them. The replies I got was things like "As long as you are not wintrading." which to me sounds like "it is allowed as long as you don't abuse it to get high rating", otherwise they should have said that it isn't allowed. Noone said it wasn't allowed.

After seeing so many players doing it and asking GMs and they gave vague answers that seemed like it was ok to do just for weekly cap, I decided to do my weekly cap like that.
    Got banned after doing 10 games in a week (total 10 or 20 games that season). Got unbanned after submitting a ticket but support didn't interpret the rules when I asked (thanks for unban tho), so I still didn't get any answer if it truly is against rules.

Can anyone confirm that it indeed is against rules and all those hundreds of teams that have done it just haven't been reported enough to get banned?

Is there any risk of getting banned for doing 100 games of 2v2 or 3v3 (the competitive brackets) weekly and sort of "giving away the win" to the opponent (since a 2v2 or 3v3 multiboxed team can't do well, I was able to do 1800 on 2 palas in wotlk retail tho but doubt I can do it here)?
    My tank is just intended to assist with control and does almost no damage, so the arena team with my tank would lose every game for sure.

I read someone say it is against rules to afk in arena to let other team win. So feels questionable to do 2v2/3v3 with a big multiboxing team split up and not properly optimized for it, but should be allowed...
    Edited: April 6, 2019

2. It's not allowed to fight against your own team. No matter if you do it only for the weekly cap or to gain rating.

Losing 10 games in a row is fine as long as it's not a arrenged fight.
    A arrenged fight is only allowed when both teams try to win.
    Thus, you are allowed to do a arrenged battle against a other mboxer in 5s when both of you try to win.
    That was confirmed to us by a GM.
    Edited: April 6, 2019

3. Especially multiboxer vs multiboxer always looks suspicious ...when I played alot vs vensekesboog/dreamone the fight usually comes down to whoever lands the oneshot kill first gets the win, each shaman 2,5k dmg and 1 kill, other team leaves with 0 dmg done because dmg into grounding/purge doesnt show up.... I'm surprise neither of us got a ban already xD