1. Victory Rush WA

Hey,

Just wanted to quickly check if anyone has an idea of how I can make a WeakAura for Victory Rush? I can't get the trigger to work since it's not on a buff in this version of the game.

I have managed to find that you can add that 'your target dies' as a trigger, that's not entirely reliable though, so wondering if there is a better option.

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: April 7, 2019

2. I know tellmewhen (tmw) has a "reactive" ability setting that checks spells that have a reactive feature like that.
    As for WA, here's a reddit post that may help you: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_and_talents/

3. Hey,

Just wanted to quickly check if anyone has an idea of how I can make a WeakAura for Victory Rush? I can't get the trigger to work since it's not on a buff in this version of the game.

I have managed to find that you can add that 'your target dies' as a trigger, that's not entirely reliable though, so wondering if there is a better option.

Thanks in advance.
    Trigger -> Status -> Action Usable

Code:
    dKcmbaqAvDEeSlrQztQBJODQI9c7MK9lu8xj63szyIQgNu1bfLomrluuzPcHJjHLt4PkpwsEostuizQcwgcnDkxvi6YOUovTvHuBwOQTlv(QqPpRstwsTyrXZeHPrLMRi6KIKHtfdwOYOabShlLYyr8YkozQQMIMmBMx)gHYyLcX3eLrXDsQjngJIrmD(09yKy1y1iG5vM4VxwGag1H16JKKXjHRlXEyyM4VxwGaMrWHXOM08umUJvgw2k7BQyIlsQmJMX8uUK6WA9rsYihMxXDSYWKERH5PCPx9gYHrDyT(ijzCs46sShgMUjRrat00mcyKET9iadgmmbF)MkqWHX(QMc7RXIocmLNmi(7L****GH1HtHBrEyaa
    hmm, language filter for Aura code... instead of 4 stars there should be a "f" and "uCk"
    Edited: April 8, 2019