1. Need some help with ISboxer

Hello, quite new to using ISboxer on the private servers.
    Currently running the paid version on the Outland server, and im wondering if there is a verison of the "Isboxer addon" that fits for this patch?
    Since the problem im encountering now is that I dont get my toons to assist the assigned <Master> not follow him, enabled the "load out of date addons" but stil no /follow or casting on the assigned <master>'s targets :/

A solution to this whould be greatly appreciated :)

2. Hello, quite new to using ISboxer on the private servers.
    Currently running the paid version on the Outland server, and im wondering if there is a verison of the "Isboxer addon" that fits for this patch?
    Since the problem im encountering now is that I dont get my toons to assist the assigned <Master> not follow him, enabled the "load out of date addons" but stil no /follow or casting on the assigned <master>'s targets :/

Solution is /asstis macros and /follow macro on focus or nickname?

3. Hello, quite new to using ISboxer on the private servers.

Hi when you setup your team.. the last page should show you a "Follow" / "Assist" hot key that will be broadcasted to the game.. Assist is "Shift + Backspace" I think and your assist is something else as well. You'll need to make sure these keybinds reflect correctly in game as well.

If I need to go further into detail I can give you a step by step.. Just let me know.