1. Make TBC great again!

This is a three-point plan to save our beloved TBC realm Outland.
    @Warmane. Pls act now before it is too late!

1. Increase rep/prof/weapon skill rates to x5

Nowadays Outland has to compete with multiple x1 TBC servers but Outland is the only popular server with increased XP rates and thus, it's supposed to attract players that have their focus on the end game content and not players that want a x1 blizzlike progression like other TBC servers offer.
    The x1 rates on rep and profs are counterproductive for Outland. They lead to a unnecessary monotonous grind which discourage ppl to play here.
    Many newcomers quit before they are geared enough for a raid or even a hc dungeon. Veterans don't roll alt chars because they are tired of doing the whole x1 rep/prof grind for the X time.

2. Nerf early raids

I'll quote Baristan here who brought it to the point:
    the root of the problem, I assure you, lies in a fundamental structure of character progression on outland. namely, T5 25man raids, that should be viewed as a link-up between the freshly started and already established ones are heavily overtuned, to a point where you are required to bring at least few people who are tier/tier and a half above it in order to stand a chance of killing anything inside those instances (disregarding fathom lord karathress and voidreaver). this affects everyone. end-game guilds die out cause there's no pool of raiders they can choose from if their rosters fall apart/fail to deliver. progressing guilds stumble upon a big obstacle, members start questioning each other leading to conflicts, as the memory of clearing the same content without a hassle is still prevalent. freelancers can not organize vashj/kaelthas runs to give t6/t6.5 players alternative from doing the same raids over and over again thus keeping them engaged in all that expansion has to offer.
    3. Implement Random BGs

In TBC players can only queue for specific BGs so Outlands already small PvP playerbase is devided in 4 isolated BG queues.
    That leads to tremendously long BG queue times (even on alliance side) and to half empty BGs poping up.
    In consequence the honor grind takes ages and many new PvPer give up before they are even geared enough for Arena.
    The only solution that I see is to rework the BG system of TBC.
    Implement random BGs that reward universal marks.
    - One random BG queue instead of 4 isolated BG queues.
    - Shorter BG queue times.
    - No more half empty BGs
    - More BG variety instead of the same BG over and over again.

That's it. I hope Warmane reads this suggestion and leaves a comment.
    Edited: April 7, 2019

2. I'd like to add that I see a lot of new players that join Outland lately.
    Players that used to play on other tbc servers and quit there after they realised how grindy TBC is with x1 rates.
    They come to Outland in the hope to have a faster progression here.
    After they hit 70 they realise that Outlands max level content is as grindy as their previous TBC server and they give up.

Warmane, you have the opportunity to keep these newcomers on Outland by providing a real alternative to the x1 TBC servers.
    Don't let this opportunity pass by.
    Edited: April 7, 2019

3. Would be nice to see as TBC and Vanilla are making a comeback

4. my experience has been bad, after level up to 70 I find 80g in the bag ... and only learn slow flight is 600g + 200g saddle, without having spent on professions, it would take a lot to buy it and also very difficult to buy equipment voe .. and the reputation to get the keys to only raised one honorable, is very unbalanced the fall of reputation and gold, now it is very difficult to equip ... and the bg is very unbalanced always wins the horde by beating, over in advantage 6vs13 for example, people leave and bg is decompensated. I liked the double specialty of talents very much, being able to change for pvp or for pve at any time is very positive. my criticism is constructive, I hope it can serve to improve the server, I would also add for each player that reaches level 70 1 item to choose as a gift, it seems that not but being able to have 1 trinket or a part motivates and helps in the beginning. regards