1. I've been in the Queue position 1 and I have waited over 2 hours

How does queue even work?

2. free players must wait, premium players skip. you could sit at position 1 for days if enough premium users log in to offset the number of players logging out.

3. Iv been in line since 9am its now 2pm lol Idc Lots of other things to do while I wait

4. Iv been in line since 9am its now 2pm lol Idc Lots of other things to do while I wait
    yeah, like playing the game itself

5. Just pay 10 euro to get insta logged, its not much, im saying this from a 3rd world country. Even here its like no money and its a worth paying for a game that i play everyday

6. I live in England btw.
    Explains all the junk you can find

7. How can people in 2019 not have 10euro spare for a one-time payment? its madness to me, I can walk out my door and pick up some junk and make the 10euro any day of the week.. what type of Incel behaviour is happening here?

I live in England btw.
    Some people don't have international visa/master card. Some people don't even get to get any because they are underage. Some people just thinks it's stupid to spend money on free game. There are various different reasons. Not everybody is in a same situation as you are.

8. Is there a specific thing you have to buy, or if you buy 10 euros of coins, for example, will you get this premium status? Didn't realize this was an option or I would have done this a week ago.

9. No we are exactly the same, humans surviving on earth, the major difference is I'm not lazy, the only thing true that you said is the age thing, if theyre underage then all i can say is UNLUCKY for now :P

10euro is 3 shopping bags of flat aluminium cans, easy find for someone with a brain and internet ;) and of course spare time (got time to game got time to gather)

<3
    Nostalgia hits hard :D
    I spend a lot of time picking all kinds of metals in ditches as a kid, cleaning old soviet properties for a payment claiming all scrap metal. Got money for PS1, bicycle, various soviet motorcycles, old cars to kill driving in forests and scrap when it's done. Was amazing times, made a world cleaner place, had fun, learned how things work.

And making a deal with someone to trade your cash for digital currency, doesn't seem to be a problem in todays world if you wish to do that.

10. Is there a specific thing you have to buy, or if you buy 10 euros of coins, for example, will you get this premium status? Didn't realize this was an option or I would have done this a week ago.
    You don't need to buy anything, just donate once 10$. Any account who have donated at any point of server existence have Premium status. For example i donated 10$ in 2010-11 and have never seen in queue since then.

Some people don't have international visa/master card. Some people don't even get to get any because they are underage. Some people just thinks it's stupid to spend money on free game. There are various different reasons. Not everybody is in a same situation as you are.
    Anyone who think spending as much as 10$ for the servers is stupid, but at the same time think Warmane is obligated to care about them have pretty flowed logic.

Premium status and skipping queue exist as reward for anyone who have show any support for the server. I personally think that anyone who have a PC and free time to play MMORPG games, must be able to afford 1 times 10$ donation. And if you really cant afford it and you cant deal with the queue, Lordearon is another realm and there is never queue. Warmane have provided plenty of options for players and are pretty fair.
    Edited: April 21, 2019

11. Some people don't have international visa/master card. Some people don't even get to get any because they are underage.
    You don't need a visa/master card nor do you have to be +18 years old.
    All you need to do is to walk to the next gas station and buy a paysafecard. Even a 10 years old child can do that.

12. If there was a list of confirmed ways to donate 10 bucks everywhere in the world, we can pin it somewhere for new players to see.