1. Disenchanted bracers by mistake :(

Hi there. I ****ed up big time :(

I just disenchanted my tier6 bracers - Bracers of the Tempest - by a mistake And I am so so so sad :(

It' so stupid and silly, they were right next to my old bracers in inventory and Now I dont know what do to :(

Please! Help me dear and kind GM of Warmane! I got multiple people who can vouch for me and confirm that I indeed have received the bracers.

I received the bracers on the 3th of April, in sunwell raid with my guild Release and Run.

Please help me restore the bracers kind GM of warmane.

Dear Regards. Nathrezima

2. Only items purchased with coins can be restored. Items obtained in game can not be restored.

3. yea the item itself is lost to the disenchant forever, but the GM should be able to restore the item in my mailbox, atleast I've experienced that before. Do you know if that is a possibility here on warmane ?

4. No. As I said, they can only restore items purchased with coins.

5. okay then not restore. But I know that a gm is able to "give" items to a player. Do you know if the GMS will do that? will they give me back the item I've lost because of a stupid mistake, or is there nothing to be done here at all :( ?
    I am not trying to cheat anyone, I just really want my bracers back

6. They won't. That is a service option provided by Blizzard, but not by our staff unless the item was donated for (and thus, in the donation log). This is something we would have to do by hand, and if we did it for one person, it would set a precedent that would overload our GM team with similar requests. Perhaps one day when we have an automated system like Blizzard does, but currently we do not.

7. I understand. Thanks for clarifying, I will have to pay more attention to disenchanting.

Silly silly silly mistake xD