1. Once mercenary mode for Blackrock arrives, and assuming it helps a lot with the queue time for alliance bgs, I think this will be a HUGE improvement for pvp on Warmane.

So I'll reserve final judgment until then, but right now I'm very hopeful.
    How will this solve the issue that horde gets rekt most of the bgs and that there is a HUGE gear difference between the servers? As lordaeron Horde player mercenary mode can only make the problem worse, there is just no way that it changes anything to the better. BiS Humans get faster in bgs, but I am sure that there'll be some people whining that not every bg is a free win anymore since they might face BiS Humans instead of horde players themselves.
    With this change I might play a bit of bgs on blackrock alliance again but I will have to give up the last hope to ever get a good bg as lord horde player ever again

2. How will this solve the issue that horde gets rekt most of the bgs
    BiS Humans get faster in bgs, but I am sure that there'll be some people whining that not every bg is a free win anymore since they might face BiS Humans instead of horde players themselves.
    You just answer your own question.

3. Sounds to me like you're advocating a $60 initial fee and a follow-up $15/month fee (per account) for players to be able to log into Lordaeron.
    Anyone else on board with this idea?
    I wonder how that'll work out legally, selling a game created by someone else and then feeing players for playing it (not just "donation")
    Also: 60 initial fee and 15 monthly fee?That reply as a comeback I really hope is nothing but a joke...Do you think Warmane as a business is anywhere close to what Blizzard offers/has offered for so long?Do you believe staff here is anywhere near blizzard staff?Have you noticed how fast blizzard are when replying to people and fixing bugs?A huge bug happens-->Hot fix in hours (for the most part in my Blizzard experience), while here you can take up to weeks to fix some stuff (for example LK and the billion bugs that have occured since the new core and the ammount of time it has taken to fix).
    That's why the playing here is "free" because 1.You'll have legal troubles trying to sell services on a game you don't own, nor are allowed to sell as a third party.
    And secondary you don't have a well-cordinated staff/dev/employees like Blizzard.
    So yeah don't pull the Blizzard card, it's getting annoying considering the amounts you've been trying to add it to the discusion in several topics.
    Edit: I do not mean to bash the servers here as I enjoy them, but let's be real for a minute

4. Whoosh!
    I wasn't being serious about it. You missed the point.

5. How will this solve the issue that horde gets rekt most of the bgs and that there is a HUGE gear difference between the servers?
    There's no solution that will make everyone happy. No matter what priority is set, someone will always lose out. That's just the way it is.

But I think that once mercenary mode is in effect, it will open up fun wotlk bgs to the greatest number of people possible. Sadly, there will be losers in the new arrangement, there always are. But developers have to look at the big picture, and, once mercenary mode is in effect, I think Warmane will have the most accessible system for wotlk bgs that has ever existed on a private server.

6. You just answer your own question.
    Do you mind to cure me of my blindnes?

First 123