1. Thats the funniest thing ever read on forum since a while, you're really telling us that Blackrock gearing system is hardest. Just lol.
    If u're any close to decent it takes 1 day to get full BiS offsets, at that point u'll be in any possible case higher then any player on the other 2 realms could be in a week or so.
    Your post actually shows that you have barely any idea of the current state of blackrock. It takes month to get BiS gear on the realm. Before cross realm you were right, you could just grind the gear really fast but it has changed!
    You have to do around 15 bgs per day to get one piece of 264 offparts/day - not talking about the rating restricted pieces.

And here comes the real issue of blackrock - if you aren’t an arena hero you’ll just stuck in gear progress because you’ll start to face the actual elite of wotlk arena above 2k.
    For people who barely have an idea of what the potential of their class is or comps which aren’t T1/T2 compatible, this is really frustrating. Moreover you won’t be able to obtain BiS gear to compete against them because they all have their gear already. The frustration will result in a quit, which however results in a less competitive ladder.

You can just ask a bunch of old AT heros, they will just tell you that gearing up is nowadays really frustrating esp. if you lack friends to play with.
    Can’t compare to Lordaeron because I never played there but it’s harder than Icecrown for sure.
    Edited: April 8, 2019

2. Man you can't say **** anymore or come with your opinion because some ***** will always point out that you should "git gud". Bruv shut the hell up before I slap yo' *** and u get bored flying mid air.
    Well since your previous post was all about complaining how someone is beating you, "get gud" seems like proper response for guys like you.

I will give you a real advice about the situation you had queuing against same team over and over and been farmer. Stop queueing and do it on the next day, or add them in friend list and dodge them. To keep queuing against someone who counter you or its just better is been stupid and you have no one else to blame but yourself.

To say people above 2k MMR don't play for " fun" and call them tryhards because they play well and wanna win and push rating is ridiculous. This is the whole purpose of the Ladder. If you wanna just have fun and chill maybe its good idea for you to drop your MMR to 1500-1600. You are not gonna find many tryhards there and you can chill and relax.

Im saying that cross realm is a bad idea and most of the people here agree upon it.
    By most of people here you mean the 20-30 guys at the forum? I am not sure this is fair representation of the whole Warmane community.

3. Mate you missed the whole point of my post and you seem to write a reply just to argue. I was playing feral/warrior against hpal/warrior, I don't need to "git gud" in order to win, I just need to go disc/feral and farm them. That is obv not my point there at all, all Im saying is that one of the opponents was dropping mmr in order to keep an overall low team mmr so they can que against 1.9-2k and keep their cute winning streak rolling which is a ***** *** move.

20-30 guys on the forum? Are we playing on the same server? Let's make a pool, how about that?

@that guy who told me to not act like a man behind a monitor, shut yo **** *** up or imma double slap u kthkxpce

4. Mate you missed the whole point of my post and you seem to write a reply just to argue. I was playing feral/warrior against hpal/warrior, I don't need to "git gud" in order to win, I just need to go disc/feral and farm them. That is obv not my point there at all, all Im saying is that one of the opponents was dropping mmr in order to keep an overall low team mmr so they can que against 1.9-2k and keep their cute winning streak rolling which is a ***** *** move.

20-30 guys on the forum? Are we playing on the same server? Let's make a pool, how about that?

@that guy who told me to not act like a man behind a monitor, shut yo **** *** up or imma double slap u kthkxpce
    I just fail to understand what does MMR dropping have to do with Cross-realm? This was happening on Icecrown for years and its nothing new. You may not like it but that's how the game is design to be and there is very little that can be done about it. Maybe you should write a latter to Blizzard and ask them why the hell they did it that way.

And yes we are playing on the same server. What i see is same few people that complain about same **** on different forum threads. However i will agree with you that Cross-realm did nothing good for Icecrown. We was perfectly fine before and didn't had to read threads like this in our forum.

Can’t compare to Lordaeron because I never played there but it’s harder than Icecrown for sure.
    We have the same ladder. pushing rating on Blackrock is as hard as on Icecrown. Only difference is on Blackrock you start with full relentless and have custom vendors that sell you PVE gear, while on Icecrown you have to level, then farm BG in blue gear till you get furious and WF off parts. Then you have to farm AP for relentless and do weekly raiding for PVE off that may drop or may not drop and you roll with 24 other people for them. On blackrock you need only 1600 to 1800 rating for HC off-parts, while on Icecrown you have to go kill RS HC weekly and hope the items will drop and you will win the roll. To say gearing on Blackrock is harder then Icecrown you must have some advance form of mental illness.
    Edited: April 8, 2019

5. If you havent noticed this game is progressive(you cant start and be the strongest - you need to do 1,2,3 before becoming strong),so dont expect to win when he is outgearing by a lot.If you dont like my logic you can QQ too in the forums that you cant kill LK HC as 2k gs player unless carried or that you cant kill 40 lvl player when your 30 lvl.No offense but this is how the game is designed.If you dont like it - Dont play it.
    You are wrong because:
    you CAN start and be the strongest, just go to blackrock or icecrown and donate. I don't expect to kill LK hc with 2k gs.
    This is NOT how the game is designed. The game is designed around every player deserving the gear they are wearing unless for rare cases where people bought an account, which isn't preventable. The game is not designed around facing BIS players on 1.5k mmr. I didn't like icecrown, so I didn't play it and switched to lordaeron. Now there is no server without P2W pvp anymore. But I guess I don't have the right to complain in your opinion since I don't share your point of view.

In this state I can outplay people who have less time invested into their char than me as much as I want and still lose. An amazing lord player who plays his char for months is at a disadvantage over a gorialla icecrown/blackrock player who just picked up his class, how is this fair?

6. 20-30 guys on the forum? Are we playing on the same server? Let's make a pool, how about that?
    Just because you get feedback from other people when you complain about cross realm dosen't mean that "most people" agree with you.
    Remember the Mercenary poll?
    Horde will die instantly was the argument for "most people" who disliked the idea. I'm playing Horde on Icecrown and pvp is the same.

Solid point though is that you can't keep thinking "Blizzlike"
    Cross realm is "Blizzlike" but "Blackrock" is far from blizzlike, Somehow these 2 still connect and it creates a problem.
    Same could be said with Multiboxers, it's Blizzlike, But let them get max gear trough a coin shop and suddenly you created a problem.

7. mercanary mode isn't active yet, is it? And most comments pointed out how it'll kill horde in the long term, not instantly.
    I can assure you that a big majority of lordaeron horde players don't like crossrealm. I came here to play pvp and bascially stopped doing it alltogether because of this crossrealm bull**** and focus like 98% on pve now

8. mercanary mode isn't active yet, is it? And most comments pointed out how it'll kill horde in the long term, not instantly.
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog

I can assure you that a big majority of lordaeron horde players don't like crossrealm. I came here to play pvp and bascially stopped doing it alltogether because of this crossrealm bull**** and focus like 98% on pve now
    Not everyone is going to like it. However, speaking for other people like this is anecdotal at best. You keep making these sorts of claims.

You are wrong because:
    you CAN start and be the strongest, just go to blackrock or icecrown and donate. I don't expect to kill LK hc with 2k gs.
    This is NOT how the game is designed. The game is designed around every player deserving the gear they are wearing unless for rare cases where people bought an account, which isn't preventable. The game is not designed around facing BIS players on 1.5k mmr. I didn't like icecrown, so I didn't play it and switched to lordaeron. Now there is no server without P2W pvp anymore. But I guess I don't have the right to complain in your opinion since I don't share your point of view.

In this state I can outplay people who have less time invested into their char than me as much as I want and still lose. An amazing lord player who plays his char for months is at a disadvantage over a gorialla icecrown/blackrock player who just picked up his class, how is this fair?
    Sounds to me like you're advocating a $60 initial fee and a follow-up $15/month fee (per account) for players to be able to log into Lordaeron.
    Anyone else on board with this idea?

9. This is NOT how the game is designed. The game is designed around every player deserving the gear they are wearing unless for rare cases where people bought an account, which isn't preventable. The game is not designed around facing BIS players on 1.5k mmr.
    The game also isn't designed to be played for free. Or to be played and stay in an old expansion like this one. The design doesn't stops with game mechanics, it includes longevity and maintenance costs. It's pretty much a given that you accept you aren't playing the game "as designed" by default when you are in a private server.

10. I know that the game isn't designed to be playable for free and stay in an old expansion, so I don't claim that it is. Obviously there have to be downsides to playing on a private server and I completely get that. It just annoys me when people come out with blatant lies like saying that this is how the game is supposed to be.
    The solution to have one costum/fun pvp server (to attract good pvp players), one blizzlike server (to attract good pve and nostalgic players) and one p2w server (to get money) was brilliant imo. I just can't understand why you'd destroy this balance by implementing something like crossrealm. Blackrock players feel robbed for losing most of their nice costum features, icecrown players feel robbed for having to pay a considerable amount of money or play a long time to get to a level that blackrock gets for free, and lordaeron players feel betrayed for losing their blizzlike pvp.

11. https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Not everyone is going to like it. However, speaking for other people like this is anecdotal at best. You keep making these sorts of claims.

make a poll (would be nice if it could be seperated into realm results, even though that's probably a pain to setup correctly) and I'll shut up

12. make a poll (would be nice if it could be seperated into realm results, even though that's probably a pain to setup correctly) and I'll shut up
    Sure, and how do we filter out people who are trolling, using multiple accounts via VPN, and guarantee that 100% of all players that it applies to participate in the vote?

It just annoys me when people come out with blatant lies like saying that this is how the game is supposed to be.
    "supposed to be" is kinda relative, though. Achieving perfect blizz-like isn't possible, and also not necessarily desirable in certain cases either.

p2w server (to get money)
    cringe

I just can't understand why you'd destroy this balance by implementing something like crossrealm. Blackrock players feel robbed for losing most of their nice costum features, icecrown players feel robbed for having to pay a considerable amount of money or play a long time to get to a level that blackrock gets for free, and lordaeron players feel betrayed for losing their blizzlike pvp.
    I understand your point of view (not saying I agree or disagree), but your arguments to support it are just terrible.

13. Sure, and how do we filter out people who are trolling, using multiple accounts via VPN, and guarantee that 100% of all players that it applies to participate in the vote?

"supposed to be" is kinda relative, though. Achieving perfect blizz-like isn't possible, and also not necessarily desirable in certain cases either.

cringe

I understand your point of view (not saying I agree or disagree), but your arguments to support it are just terrible.
    Just like you did with the mercenary mode, how about that? Or do those numbers greatly vary from the truth?

To me supposed to be just means how blizzard wanted it to be back in the day, but I agree that this isn't always the best way, just look at the human racial and how this effects pvp

I don't know what other purpose there is to icecrown tbh from a business point of view, but maybe that's just me being a purist

Those are just the arguments I picked up of other players I played with. Even if those arguments were terrible, it are still the ones people act upon. If players are collectively unhappy for a stupid reason, they are still unhappy nevertheless, which is by no means good for any kind of game.

14. Just like you did with the mercenary mode, how about that? Or do those numbers greatly vary from the truth?
    Even though being out on the front page that poll didn't get more then 4650 votes.

If players are collectively unhappy for a stupid reason, they are still unhappy nevertheless, which is by no means good for any kind of game.
    Tell that to Blizzard rofl.
    They tended to people and look how their game evolved.
    Now they will create Classic again, due to a couple of million subs lost.
    Because of what? Oh yeah people complain and being "unhappy" about traveling for dungeons so we implement instant TP through RDF people wanted that didn't they? Raids are too hard and pugs fail too much, people are "unhappy" so they create "Raid finder" how did that work out?

Just a few out of many examples how players complained about how unfriendly the game is, Obviously gamers don't want easy, player friendly games, they want hard games that takes a lot of practice and time so they feel like they achieved something others didn't.

lordaeron players feel betrayed for losing their blizzlike pvp.
    Cross realm existed in retail as well and I also remember damn well how much some people complained on different realms on how their progression was so far behind that they ended up facing people with much better gear then them.
    This is so cliché.
    Edited: April 9, 2019

15. Once mercenary mode for Blackrock arrives, and assuming it helps a lot with the queue time for alliance bgs, I think this will be a HUGE improvement for pvp on Warmane.

So I'll reserve final judgment until then, but right now I'm very hopeful.

First 123 Last