1. Cross Realm has to be the worst idea you came up with

BG que's are stupid long

Ring of Blood is the worst arena map ever created, why would you even put it in.

Arenas became inflated with the worst type of competitors, especially the ones from Blackrock.

What's even the point of leveling and gearing up a toon on Lordaeron if in the end you get paired up with some *****s from Blackrock who got their gear for free? Or Icecrown players who are all donors above 1.6k mmr.

What's the point of the cross realm? To make the ques shorter? JK ques became way longer than they used to be.
    What is the point of specific realms if there is a cross realm now? Why would anyone want to make a char on any other realm but Blackrock?

2. BG que's are stupid long

Ring of Blood is the worst arena map ever created, why would you even put it in.

Arenas became inflated with the worst type of competitors, especially the ones from Blackrock.

What's even the point of leveling and gearing up a toon on Lordaeron if in the end you get paired up with some *****s from Blackrock who got their gear for free? Or Icecrown players who are all donors above 1.6k mmr.

What's the point of the cross realm? To make the ques shorter? JK ques became way longer than they used to be.
    What is the point of specific realms if there is a cross realm now? Why would anyone want to make a char on any other realm but Blackrock?
    Because if i wanted to pvp only without the mmo aspect i would play a different game like a moba or a fps. I like the mix of open world pvp, pve, leveling, gearing up, mount runs, transmog runs, professions and so on. All of which you cannot have on Blackrock. Not to mention that gearing up on Blackrock is siginificantly harder then it is on Icecrown (and Lord, to some point), yes you start with relentless gear but you actually have to gear up via arenas and also and farm insane amounts of honour to get anywhere, while on the "pve" servers you get pve gear thrown at you if you ever get into a raiding guild (you can get smourne without doing heroic ICC once iirc).

So, yes if you just want to play wow pvp and just instanced wow pvp and duels, go on Blackrock. Otherwise if you like Hardcore pve and donor less open world pvp play on Lord, otherwise go Icecrown like everyone else.

3. I want an independent realm that doesn't have to face players from other realms who have different ways of aquiring gear.

Pve gear thrown at you, what? you actually have to GRIND to get anything in this game, not to use an NPC to get your stuff.

Comparing the grind from Blackrock to Icecrown is ridiculous, lol.
    Edited: April 7, 2019

4. I think sharding and crossrealm stuff is what made official to decline. Icecrown wont feel it because there are just too many people for "closed realm community", something along those lines. Blackrock just gains more meat. And Lordaeron, well, sucks to be you.

So there are only benefits, so it seems.

5. BG que's are stupid long
    True, but Mercenary Mode should fix it, then I think the bg system will be a lot better than before. Except for Lordaeron players maybe- they do have a legitimate grievance I think.

6. Battleground queues are fine to be crossrealm, I understand that lower population realms would struggle with queues but the arena was never an issue on Blackrock. Putting them mixed with the other two was just a bad idea that won't go away even if the community is 100% against it.

7. Not to mention that gearing up on Blackrock is siginificantly harder then it is on Icecrown (and Lord, to some point), yes you start with relentless gear but you actually have to gear up via arenas and also and farm insane amounts of honour to get anywhere, while on the "pve" servers you get pve gear thrown at you if you ever get into a raiding guild (you can get smourne without doing heroic ICC once iirc).
    Thats the funniest thing ever read on forum since a while, you're really telling us that Blackrock gearing system is hardest. Just lol.
    If u're any close to decent it takes 1 day to get full BiS offsets, at that point u'll be in any possible case higher then any player on the other 2 realms could be in a week or so. Then you can just do your games to get flushes.
    Also, you can just que Soloq when you dont have anyone to play with.

Gosh these people nowdays...

On topic: You're correct tbh, Lordaeron has been hitted quite hard from this crossrealm, altho i guess that "no bgs or arena" are still worst then face Icecrown/Blackrock players, yes the gear difference especially for the "starters" is kinda a problem, but as Lordaeron is an "hardcore PvE" realm, you can avoid the situation quite easy:
    Farm bgs
    Farm EoT
    Do your weekly arena games
    Takes times i know,
    Edited: April 8, 2019

8. Blackrock have the same coinshop as Icecrown nowdays.

I like all WotLK content, and i've done almost every achievement (not top arenas) many times during past 9 years, but dungeons and raids . For the reason, i can't stand little uptight tryhard prics yelling how you should or should not.. and it's quitle pointless to shoot scripted programs imo :S

PvP means mostly Battlegrounds or WPvP for me. I've never been too interested about arena minigame fighting "in da box" against scripters and mmr droppers. Crossrealm BG's are fun, and getting even better. Arenas are impossibles for Lordaeron. Lordaeron PvP kind of ****ed up itself. PvP was very active untill PvE elitism highjaked the realm, and took over PvP for casual chilling grounds while waiting raids.

Crossrealm BG's saved Lordaeron PvP. Now Lordaeron must catch-up PvP for the decent level, of skills, gear and number of PvP players (Lordaeron have skilled players ofc atm, but in numbers). Crossrealm or not, arenas are impossible for gearing better than 5.5k PvP at Lordaeron unless you have already better gear. Dated gearing system for Blizzlike realm, mostly PvE retro kicks players. Not enought active PvP players for healthy arenas.

I prefer Lordaeron over Blackrock or Icecrown, just for the reason it's not too easy. And specially for the person who hates raids and dungeons, all the rules and hierarchy :D

I have Icecrown BiS and Blackrock charachters tho. But they don't give me same satisfaction like my Lordaeron 5.7k "lowbie". I created my Lordaeron carachter 2015 for battlegrounds. Was PvP active realm, without coinshop. Now Lordaeron have Harcore PvP. Hardcore is great, but it shouldn't be impossible to gear up for decent level for Crossrealm Battlegrounds and arenas. Broken and dated gearing system.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: April 8, 2019

9. Crossrealm is a joke, should be removed.
    Insta realm like Blackrock has no place with grinding realms like Icecrown/Lordaeron.
    On BR in 1 click u get items/gems/glyphs/enchants/Levels that would otherwise take u 5-6 months to grind on ICC,.
    It's a good way to kill the only server that brings income.

10. I agree with most of y'all so far but that first guy to comment about the BR grind is not right in his brain tho'

My problem is the arena system, after 2k mmr in 2s you will only face blackrock tryhards that play the same expansion, same class, same spec and same comp for over 6 years. Why do we see the same names at the top of the ladder each and every season. You got nothing else to prove cuh, relax and chill.

I'd understand that you might chill and have fun but just 2 days ago we were at 2k mmr as feral/warrior and kept que'ing into this hpal/team that had a flawless score of like 105-0 or something. Funny thing is they were on the same mmr since one of the players kept dropping mmr and leaving/joining the team again and again to get that sweet flawless cute score. Where's the fun in knowing that there's only one team queing at high mmr and you can farm them because you virtually hard counter every aspect of their comp. People don't play for the fun of it anymore, they want to prove to everyone else that they mean business even tho' it's a private server and with the toxic community we have at the moment there's no mutual respect, everyone is playing for themselves.

No one cares that you got a cute score, so if you want to prove something, prove it to yourself.

There's a huge interest difference between a realm like Blackrock and Icecrown/Lordaeron. We are not the same and we don't want to be involved with anything from Blackrock, make that realm disapear from BGs and Arenas.

11. CrossRealm is probably 1 of the best ideas,but sadly this idea isnt perfect and is bringing some disbalance(Most of the Blackrock population is ally).We are lucky that this can be fixed easy with Mercenary mode.
    As for pple complaining - there are always going to be players who dont like such ideas(not blizzlike,free gear(for blackrock),donors,lag,rng,sm...etc).Its easy to find excuses when you are losing instead of improving.The 1st step in solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem - Just admit that you arent good and you need to improve(and ofc start practicing to become better player)or you will forever stay the same and cry in the forums that this game isnt fair and that you've lost/died bcuz ....(insert random reason here).

P.p:Most of the Blackrock players are playing on Icecrown/Lord.Should they be banned from playing on Lord/Icecrown too?

P.p:Dont forget that this is just a game and you cant win every time.

12. Thats the funniest thing ever read on forum since a while, you're really telling us that Blackrock gearing system is hardest. Just lol.
    If u're any close to decent it takes 1 day to get full BiS offsets, at that point u'll be in any possible case higher then any player on the other 2 realms could be in a week or so. Then you can just do your games to get flushes.
    Also, you can just que Soloq when you dont have anyone to play with.

Gosh these people nowdays...

On topic: You're correct tbh, Lordaeron has been hitted quite hard from this crossrealm, altho i guess that "no bgs or arena" are still worst then face Icecrown/Blackrock players, yes the gear difference especially for the "starters" is kinda a problem, but as Lordaeron is an "hardcore PvE" realm, you can avoid the situation quite easy:
    Farm bgs
    Farm EoT
    Do your weekly arena games
    Takes times i know,
    "If u're any close to decent" meaning former glad or general 2.2k+ players?

Pve takes longer but takes 0 skill, pvp actually does. And it is impossible to get bis on Blackrock in one day if you are new to the server. You wong get good gear if you dont get high in arenas on Blackrock, you will get good gear just for logging in on the other servers.

13. CrossRealm is probably 1 of the best ideas,but sadly this idea isnt perfect and is bringing some disbalance(Most of the Blackrock population is ally).We are lucky that this can be fixed easy with Mercenary mode.
    As for pple complaining - there are always going to be players who dont like such ideas(not blizzlike,free gear(for blackrock),donors,lag,rng,sm...etc).Its easy to find excuses when you are losing instead of improving.The 1st step in solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem - Just admit that you arent good and you need to improve(and ofc start practicing to become better player)or you will forever stay the same and cry in the forums that this game isnt fair and that you've lost/died bcuz ....(insert random reason here).

P.p:Most of the Blackrock players are playing on Icecrown/Lord.Should they be banned from playing on Lord/Icecrown too?

P.p:Dont forget that this is just a game and you cant win every time.
    ok thank you so much, I'll just get good at the game and then there won't be any issue. I mean It's easy to win against BIS hPala war in every second match as lord players with 5.7k gs. I really don't see any other reason that I lose those games except that I suck at the game. I mean just because I reflect every stun of the hpala, inline every cast and am doing full dmg 24/7 on him while protecting my team mate doesn't mean that I should win this match against those backpaddelers and keyboardturners. I just have to learn how to play

14. Man you can't say **** anymore or come with your opinion because some ***** will always point out that you should "git gud". Bruv shut the hell up before I slap yo' *** and u get bored flying mid air.

Im saying that cross realm is a bad idea and most of the people here agree upon it.

15. Yes,im sure that you are reflecting every instant spell that they are using on you and im sure that your doing more dmg as 5.7 warr vs bis war.If you havent noticed this game is progressive(you cant start and be the strongest - you need to do 1,2,3 before becoming strong),so dont expect to win when he is outgearing by a lot.If you dont like my logic you can QQ too in the forums that you cant kill LK HC as 2k gs player unless carried or that you cant kill 40 lvl player when your 30 lvl.No offense but this is how the game is designed.If you dont like it - Dont play it.

Bruv shut the hell up before I slap yo' *** and u get bored flying mid air.
    Dont act like a Man when you're behind the monitor.You're embarrassing yourself

123 Last