1. New old player

Hello everybody

It's Lancehunter. I'm new in private wow servers, I was playing in official since classic to WoD (I tried to make a comeback in Legion but it was impossible couse I don't like all changes they made)

I only look for fun, doing quest again and see the main lore before they blow up our minds with the news line of the history, I know all the raids in LK and it's difficult I play again pve hard couse I know as my shadow.

Probably I play pvp and I try to take my partner with me to this server, if anyone has a friend accout he's not using I take it, couse this guy doesn't want to level up no more characters (he plays till BoA)

I start in Icecrown but is full and I don't want to wait to get in server, I do same hunter with same name in Lordaeron.

See ya

2. Welcome!

We do not support any sort of account sharing so please avoid asking for free accounts from now on. There is a way to skip the que on icecrown by becoming a premium member, if you are interested in supporting the server.

Have fun and enjoy your stay.

3. Yes, I see but Icecrown has too many wait time

4. Why dont you just buy premium account and then There wont be any waiting time.