1. Low fps/performance on decent pc

I'm having some serious issues with wow lately. Memory/graphics ,anything. First i've had a problem with error 132 memory issue. My drivers are updated , unchecked read only. Run as admin, deleted multiple times wtf/cache, even tried to delete addons, also everything is up date as directx etc. I've managed to 'fix' it but more like it doesn't happend every time i join, it still hapends but like with intervals of 15-20 minute, especially changing zones etc. But that's not the only issue here i'm having. For some reason, my fps is very low, and what's ironic it's not JUST low on every video setting, it's low on high resolution/ultra settings, Now obviously, u would probbably say my pc is not compactibile with a game.. That is by the way 9 year old since 3.3.5 came. However, i don't have any problems with any other games. My pc isn't really for high end games that come today, but it is still holding up. I'm able to run other games with high fps at max with no problem. Games like LoL on max settings ,100+ fps, even Gta V on 40 fps. And many other games But for some reason, in wow i have barely 20 fps with max settings? Simply how? My pc specs are
    AMD Phenom II x4 3.20 ghz
    8gb ram memory
    Nvidia GT710 (Bought in 2017) I barely play high-end games. I don't turn off vsync, and obviously i don't overclock it. Its barely even used in sense of working hard for anything
    SEAGATE 1TB, 2.5", SATA III, 128MB, 5400rpm (Bought just few months ago)
    So does anybody know what should i do about these problems. I don't know if there is anything to do at this point anymore. I've even reinstalled PC about half month ago and it still does the same thing. I've also tried to move wow folder to both another folder + partition and did the same things i've did so far. Still nothing. My windows 64bit is up to date with all its components

2. wow is 32bit and crash a lot if u are at max settings, u need to download Large Address Aware https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/ you also will read what does this program do

3. What Kunevlol said you need Large adress Aware, it makes wow be able to use more memory, so it dosen't crash.
    Also I have about the same PC as you and 1 thing I noticed after every 2 year I need to re-download WoW and re install, (or just re install if you have the file) or the game starts dropping in FPS by a lot.

The first time i started WoW on this computer I had ultra on everything and I even added some macros to generate more grass/ ambience and further view distance, I had 80 solid fps standing in Dalaran at peak hours.
    2 Years later 14 FPS in Dalaran at peak hours.

I clear cache but that dosen't ever se to do anything to my performance.
    Edited: April 9, 2019