1. Pile of meat as a pet

So I'm not gonna say who it was because I don't want to get him in trouble if what he did was agent server rules or something and I really hope it's not because out of all my years of bugged pets that I've tried to own I feel like this one is the best of them all. This hunter did not want to tell me his secrets so I'm taking it to the forum in hopes someone might be a good soul and tell me how I can obtain a pile of meat as a hunter pet because I think it's one of the coolest bugged pets I have ever seen, nothing really special about the pet, has normal abilities just like the rest of any normal hunter pet but it just looks like a pile of meat or sometimes a pile of bones.

Does anyone know how I can get it? I would be a happy hunter if someone could tell me.

2. Hi! I have a pile of meat as a pet too hehe. I got it when i go for Scholomance in RDF and when i get out after several wipes, my pet was dead and converted into a pile of meat, or bones. At first is kinda funny, but at the end you want a nice badass Wolf and not a pile of meat all bugged up xD

3. May 16, 2019  
    cant believe no1 is talking about this

4. May 16, 2019  
    Submitting ticket is your best and only option for solve that issue.

5. May 16, 2019  
    its not something to report. its a really cool bug

6. May 17, 2019  
    So I'm not gonna say who it was because I don't want to get him in trouble if what he did was agent server rules or something and I really hope it's not because out of all my years of bugged pets that I've tried to own I feel like this one is the best of them all. This hunter did not want to tell me his secrets so I'm taking it to the forum in hopes someone might be a good soul and tell me how I can obtain a pile of meat as a hunter pet because I think it's one of the coolest bugged pets I have ever seen, nothing really special about the pet, has normal abilities just like the rest of any normal hunter pet but it just looks like a pile of meat or sometimes a pile of bones.

Does anyone know how I can get it? I would be a happy hunter if someone could tell me.
    Apparently some mob in Scholomance turns your pet into a pile of meat. Many hunters have been absolutely woe-stricken in the wake of their pets being turned inside-out, but I see you are a man of culture as well.

7. May 19, 2019  
    any idea on the name of the mob?

8. May 19, 2019  
    Scholomance Necromancers cast Corpse Explosion if your pet is dead turning it into that.

9. May 20, 2019