1. This absolutely has to change

Edit: Sorry this is taken from the copy paste of the rules on warmane forums.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The following are rules set forth by Warmane Staff for the Services Warmane provides, any attempt to break them will result in appropriate action against your in-game accounts.
    Any user, regular or Premium, is subject to the same rules and breaking them will get them banned in the same way.

If you have an issue with the game or wish to report someone breaking the rules, send a ticket in-game. To contact a specific GM, check the Game Master group. If you have a problem with a particular GM, contact the Head GM, instead of opening threads elsewhere in the forums.

NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below
    are some examples of what you shouldn't do!

Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

************************************************** **************************************************
    This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable.
    ************************************************** **************************************************

I've had so many guild members and I can count over 50 people maybe 100 leave the server for non-pve servers due to Warmane's lack of a PVE server and the GM's lack of intervention into "game mechanics" and "sorry buddy, we can't do nothing about world pvp" when it's not world pvp, it's harassment.

***There is absolutely no reason a level 80 best-in-slot player should be allowed to indefinitely camp another low level player until they either quit the server or play another character. High levels ganking low levels should be considered zone-disruption and should result in a ban.***

This is not only a loss of revenue for you as a server as players are more inclined to leave to the harassment, but it's a flawed game design that was actually interfered with by blizzard Gm's during earlier expansions and more up-to-date W.o.W has allowed for retaliation and fighting back from the lower levels. But in Wrath, this type of harassment is still allowed and unless stopped by Game Masters, discourages players from enjoying actual gameplay on the server.

Personal experience: I myself stream here and enjoy the game but occassionally I get a dickhead who wants to camp me and force me to either quit playing the server and stream something else like league of legends, or try to pvp that player who is obviously pvp spec, pvp geared, and knows exactly where I am so I usually lose. Streaming on this server is most of the time reserved for raiding on my stream as it's the only thing I can do on the server without being disrupted.

Please note: I've never lost any guild members or friends due to their frustration of "disruptive behavior" in rdf and I've lost an uncountable amount of friends due to pvp harassment.

Whenever a player get's an rdf that is too low level to gain experience in and they explain this to the group, instead of this player being banned for "disruptive behavior" the player is kicked in MOST groups that are polite and kind, but some groups like to abuse the system on this server and ban anyone they can get a GM to ban, even if the player had ample reason not to leave the group and take a forced debuff.
    Edited: April 10, 2019

2. Our servers are set to PvP and there's no intention of changing that. It's not a "flawed design," it's how PvP servers worked on retail, which had the option of PvE servers for those who didn't want to take part. GMs never interfered with that on retail if you were playing on a PvP server, as you are assumed to have accepted that risk when you pick one. Trying to correlate ganking with our rule about not demanding to get kicked to avoid a Deserter debuff won't get you anywhere.