1. Auction House prices for Icecrown and Lorderon in discord.

Hi guys i have created a website that acts as an auction house analysis and allows you to query auction house prices in your discord server.
    check it out
    http://web-auctioneer.com
    It only supports Icecrown and lorderon right now. Feedback is welcome.
    Thank you.

2. this is amazing, espacially the price history. How often is this getting refreshed, every time you enter the auctionhouse?

3. right now its in beta and its updated once per day. Once i have finalized the features then i can make it more often cause i dont want to get a large dataset then find out that i have to rewrite the whole thing again for the new data format or something

4. That's pretty awesome man! Really great information. Thanks for this website. :)

5. May 1, 2019  
    Awesome job, well done.
    Just one tips : white background isn't a good idea, it hurt my sweet eyes ^^

EDIT :
    Is there a problem with the bot on discord ?

Edited: May 1, 2019

6. May 9, 2019  

7. May 9, 2019  

EDIT :
    Is there a problem with the bot on discord ?

fixed this problem now, sorry about that

8. May 10, 2019  
    You don't have to be sorry, your job is wonderfull.

Thx for the fix, it's perfect now :)

9. May 14, 2019  
    i have problem with this discord bot, i set the realm and faction, and then when i write ?ah "example" it says - Realm not set for this guild!

edit: awesome work dude

10. May 14, 2019  

11. May 15, 2019  
    i have problem with this discord bot, i set the realm and faction, and then when i write ?ah "example" it says - Realm not set for this guild!

edit: awesome work dude
    Can both of you please try again, i fixed up a bug that was causing this problem
    thanks

12. May 16, 2019  
    Can both of you please try again, i fixed up a bug that was causing this problem
    thanks
    it works! thanks

13. Thanks you! Where can we find the endpoints of Warmane?

14. @delian1914 Warmane does not have any official Auction endpoint, he's likely pulling this information by scanning the auction house on a toon.

12 Last