1. Most wanted class/spec

Hello everybody,

I've been away for a while now and was wondering which class/spec/race this realm is short of, so that I can fit in to dungeons and raids more easily.

2. Pick, almost, anything.
    Tank > Healer > DPS
    Few things to avoid: Prot war and dps shaman. They are least wanted.
    Keep that in mind and pick your poison.

3. Thank you. But if u got to be specific, which classes is a real shortage of?

4. From my personal experience-warlocks.They are rarely seen compared to other classes and they are super nice class to play.

5. Warlocks, balance druid, shadow priests - provides buffs and are most wanted DPS imo. There are still place for rogue/mage, they don't have as much buffs as these above, but still some and seems like amount of them is kinda low. I also saw ppl tend to look for hunters in global, while sometimes there are 4 in 25 RAID and 3 more whisping for inv. Always enough warriors fury, retri palas, dks.
    Nothing will ever bring you to RAID Group faster than being a healer or tank tho.

6. Thank you. But if u got to be specific, which classes is a real shortage of?
    Disc/Shadow - There's always a need for either of them.
    Feral DPS - Some tend to avoid it as it's "hard", in addition to gear competition.
    Balance - Often overlooked?
    Resto Shaman - The need varies, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

About tanks..
    In general there are plenty of Paladin tanks, for a good reason. There's no shortage of paladin tanks, but there's need for them too.
    DK/Druid are common, but hard to say which are really needed more, it's situational.
    Warrior tanks.. Don't bother at all, unless you get a green light for it in a raiding guild.

7. Warrior tanks.. Don't bother at all, unless you get a green light for it in a raiding guild.
    I'm warrior tank and people accept me in every pug raid. I don't know, maybe you aren't so lucky...

8. I'm warrior tank and people accept me in every pug raid. I don't know, maybe you aren't so lucky...
    For pugs who wanna kill few bosses on normal and then be done, sure you will get in this raids w/o a problem. But if you try some actual progression and start doing HC raiding you will find that people usually don't want warriors as tank. It's not that Warrior are bad and cant do it, they are perfectly viable and can clear all the content, but on this patch other tanks are simple better.

Thank you. But if u got to be specific, which classes is a real shortage of?
    Well just because there is shortage of a class don't really mean you will be wanted. Least played will be something like Feral druid (cat dps) and Enh shaman. But you will also never see anyone recruiting for this classes.

If you want to get into raids easy

as DPS demo warlock or hunter. People will always ask for this 2.

as Healer resto shaman is most wanted hands down and there is not that many of them. Aside of shaman i will say Holy paladin have very easy time getting into raids as well.

as tank Prot Paladin. They are simple best tanks in this patch and people will pick them over other classes. Aside of been really good tanks they provide BOS buff and GD which is major raids def CD.
    Edited: April 11, 2019

9. I'm warrior tank and people accept me in every pug raid. I don't know, maybe you aren't so lucky...
    I'd be "lucky" enough if I bothered to go further into warrior tanking, but it doesn't interest me. It was fun until 5.7 when the gearing progress turns from farming into drops. Now I'm just gearing fury on it.
    As skoobydoo said above, pug runs are easy to get into. There's not that much detail going to comps and class preferences, as tanks they take anybody with decent GS.
    You don't need to be a tank to see what tanks are usually picked even in pug runs. Pala > DK/Druid > War.
    Edited: April 12, 2019

10. I would go Heal or Tank. Both are pretty useful for PvE.

If you need to go DPS go Warlock, Boomie, Elemental ...

But I haven't Raided in a while ...

Tank I would go DK or Druid

Healer Shaman, maybe Priest Holy

I would absolutely not play as:

Any Pally, Fury War, Meele DPS in general ... you will find it hard to get a spot on those

11. Don't listen to the prot war haters. Only if you aim to farm LoD you would feel the disadvantage. However, you could always compensate for it and there are only a few guilds which actually simply state that they do not use prot wars at all. Also for tank - Frost dk is incredibly fun(worse than blood at endgame). For healer - Holy priest is also amazing. Very situational healer, not a 2 button masher like the others. For a range dps it is almost the same, shadow priest/boomy/hunter/demo locks are those who are in demand but sometimes scarce. For a MDPS - feral all the way, fun, exciting, big numbers and again - not a 2-button masher.
    Edited: April 14, 2019