1. Hello, New with a question

Hi im new. I play Priest and Warrior. both factions.

I want premium account status but i cant find the donation tab on my account.

2. Hello!

The donation panel has been disabled temporarily while we work on handling the technical difficulties we're having with it.

3. Thanks for the replies, good luck on fixing it.

4. Hello, I was able to donate. I can see the money is taken from my account but my status has not changed now 4 hours after payment.

5. Hello, I was able to donate. I can see the money is taken from my account but my status has not changed now 4 hours after payment.
    I forwarded this in case it's not just a pending transaction.

6. how log can it be pending for? its been 8 hours now since transaction. maybe 24 hours

7. We haven't received anything yet so it's still pending somewhere. Sometimes companies are slow to authorize and transfer funds but from my experience I would expect it to complete within 24 hours, 72 hours at the latest.

8. I don't think Its going to resolve any time soon. Paymentwall wants a picture of my drivers licence, which is not going to happen. Id say I want the money back and all that but from what I read they probably wont even respond. Warmane should consider getting a better payment method for their website. I don't know much about web payments but I think them asking for a copy of my ID is inappropriate and disturbing, im not comfortable that they have my card info.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it Repost, i hope that maybe it will just work its self out in a few days....maybe?

EDIT: The money just returned to my account. All is well i shall try again soon.
    Edited: April 14, 2019 Reason: Solved