There is a new Horde roleplaying guild on Icecrown called 'Silver Sword Coalition.' We are a coalition of three seperate groups: Ogrest's Silver Sword Company, Razala's Death Guard, and Xeroshin's Crusaders. These three groups have decided to join forces under one banner, after the disbandment of the guild Ferrum in Oblitus.

Together, they are a powerful mercenary band taking all kinds of jobs and accepting any applicants, ranging from the chaotic evil psycho murderer to the lawful good paladin. Our three separate groups can provide work and purpose to any character.

After the disbandment of our old guild, we have created a fresh slate, giving any character the opportunity to become an important part of the lore. As of now, we have some villainous characters and a villainous faction, and are open to any more characters who wish to play villains. On top of that, with our variation in alignments, there is a lot of potential for internal conflict and intrigue as well.

We are seeking anyone who wishes to join us, as we are freshly created and need numbers.

----

On top of roleplaying, we are also quite active in terms of PvP and PvE. We often run random heroics together, and are forming a raid team to begin running ToC 10 man and VoA. We've already done a few raids and are looking to do many more, all the way up to endgame.

We also have many active and skilled PvPers and have many players who are always looking to do random battlegrounds. We also have grand ambitions of forming 40 man raids and griefing the **** out of alliance players, because alliance sucks.

We are also not adverse to combining roleplay with PvP and PvE, and in fact we have already RPed through a few instances, such as The Violet Hold, Scholomance, and Stratholme. We also have events planned such as duel festivals, running instances with RP gear, and also have some ambition to tie our lore into the main lore so that we can even be in character during raids (so long as it doesn't hamper our ability to complete said raids). We will also do in-character PvP raids. Even though we are mostly a neutral mercenary guild, many of our high ranked members are strongly Horde aligned.

---

Like I said, we do have villains, and our previous lore had us in conflict with the Scourge itself. The events leading up to the old guild's disbandment also deposed a few of our Scourge villains, but that doesn't mean that the battle is over! The Lich King has a vendetta against us now, and I suspect we have not seen the last of them!

So come and join the fight! We currently operate out of the Filthy Animal in Dalaran, and you can usually find us there on Saturdays between19:00 - 24:00 EST. Feel free to drop in! We operate openly, so it's not a reach to say your character has already heard of us!

We also have a discord: https://discord.gg/hSBQcTT

Also, if you want to contact me personally, my discord id: Aphid#6994

My in-game character is Ogrest, and I also check this forum periodically, though admittedly it's not the best way to reach me. I plan to be more active on the forums but can't guarantee I'll get your message if you reply here or PM me.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you and your characters!