1. Greed Vs Disenchant Rolls

Hello,

I play a tank who is gearing up in RDF HC. Multiple times (at least three that I have SS of) I have people tell me to STOP selecting greed on items in instances. They claim because it will always give me the item over peope who choose to have the item disenchanted. I know this is a falsehood, as I loose most of the rolls to people and then with sad puppy eyes watch an epic shard land in someone else's bags.

Is there even a SHRED of evidence to support the claims that people who select greed have a greater chance of getting an item over those who don't?

There is an entire hand full of reasons I select greed for everything (yes, even greens). I am getting tired of being told that people expect me to shard everythig the Light touches for some false notion that my greed roll is hurting their chances of getting shards.

Also, it should be noted that I am the enchanter in the group and if it weren't for me they wouldn't be able to shard anything at all, so this attitude of telling me what to do with my own profession is especially bothersom.

Anyone else had this happen to them? How do you handle these situations?

2. Hello,

I play a tank who is gearing up in RDF HC. Multiple times (at least three that I have SS of) I have people tell me to STOP selecting greed on items in instances. They claim because it will always give me the item over peope who choose to have the item disenchanted. I know this is a falsehood, as I loose most of the rolls to people and then with sad puppy eyes watch an epic shard land in someone else's bags.

Is there even a SHRED of evidence to support the claims that people who select greed have a greater chance of getting an item over those who don't?

There is an entire hand full of reasons I select greed for everything (yes, even greens). I am getting tired of being told that people expect me to shard everythig the Light touches for some false notion that my greed roll is hurting their chances of getting shards.

Also, it should be noted that I am the enchanter in the group and if it weren't for me they wouldn't be able to shard anything at all, so this attitude of telling me what to do with my own profession is especially bothersom.

Anyone else had this happen to them? How do you handle these situations?
    greed and disenchant have the same priority don't listen to those *****s and select whatever you want. Just don't need stuff you don't need

3. Hitting disenchant is also stupid. If you disenchant a weapon worth 16g into a 1 gold useless never to be sold essence, then you essentially lost 15 gold