1. Announce scroll drop rates for raids

Well, the title says it all i believe.

lately i've seen a lot of people asking for scrolls on the vp shop (not going to happen) or an increase or modification of some sort on the drops rates (not gonna happen either).

but we still want scrolls, yet nobody knows exactly how the drop rate functions.

so here's my sugestion: please release a DROP RATE LIST (per raid 10/25)

that way we players can decide how and where to farm the scrolls more efficiently, since nowadays people just do raids at random hoping for a miracle scroll drop.

why should you give us the list you may ask?

well the transmog option was not available back in WoTLK, so its a Non-BlizzLike feature, which means we cant take information from any web or record from the retail servers, so the only information we can have HAS to come from the staff.

i will say this one more time: no, im not sugesting scrolls for points. no, im not sugesting scroll drop increase.

what im sugesting is some INFORMATION about the DROP RATE (aproximate percent) for 10 and 25 wotlk raids (and no, higher dificuly = higher drop rate does not count, because in that case why people farm scrolls in toc nm instead of halion 25hc or icc 25hc?)

2. As far as i've heard (Not confirmed and 100% trustable sources) the drop rate is around 1% from anykind of raid/bg/arena altho i've also heard that HC mode drops scrolls easier then NM

A solid clarification about the % would be really nice.

3. We have no interest in disclosing exact or "approximate" percentages for those. The fact this is an in-house feature we created, which means that information can't be found anywhere or datamined, is in fact a plus, not an issue. The scrolls are meant to be something that takes work and luck to get, the added mystery of the odds is just part of it. I am allowed to say the drop chances aren't lower or higher on different raid bosses, though.