1. Poor state of battlegrounds

I know this topic has been here since like1950. But nothing really happens and although it's useless I feel the urge to comment on it.

80% of bgs on my horde character are basically "get reskilled on your graveyard". Before any of the smartass says the typical "git gud" - when this happens, 8/10 people basically go AFK and I'm there playing literally alone. For obvious reasons horde is outgeared by ali and the bgs are not fun this way.

I also have lots of aliance characters (I main aliance) - and I have quite same but quite differrent problem. We stomp 80% of the bgs, there's no competition whatsoever. And I am not typical degenerated warmane playa who finds reskilling afk enemy players on graveyard entertaining, people who love bgs want them to be balanced, they want some real fights and competition, not reskilling afkers on graveyard. People who love those imbalanced things can go reskill low lvls to STV, it's basically the same.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My suggestion is to either apply mercenary mode asap (which is not gonna work that much imo, it's just gonna help with long ali ques), or, and thats better --> --> --> straight up mix ali/horde in bgs like it used to be on old arena tournament. That's the only way to make bgs somewhat enjoyable and balanced.
    Mixing factions in bgs would fix both problems, balance and long queue times. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, ali or horde diehards will cry about this, because they rather reskill opposite faction in bg for 15 minutes or they like to get reskilled for 15 minutes by opposite faction and they don't like competition and balance. But bgs should not be in this poor state because of these diehards opinnions.

It's like one of 30 bgs are even and played like they should be. Thats ridiculous. It's just this degenerated mindset of people playing on this server that if it seems like they're going to lose a bg in first minute, they just completely give up. wtf seriously.

One more common argument some people keep stating is "bgs only purpose is to get gear, go to arena and git gud" - no that's not the case, thats why there were rbgs invented in later expansions. And if you don't care about bgs at all, why would you be against horde/ali mix anyways, if you don't care about bgs at all.
    Edited: April 12, 2019 Reason: Removed insulting content.

2. I don't think that Blackrocks mercenary mode will solve the issue that the alliance outgears the horde in almost every BG.
    From what I know horde and alliance players still won't be teamed up in BGs so the horde won't even see a difference when MM goes live.

The reason for that gear advantage on alli side is obviously the superior human racial which makes every dedicated PvPer roll human.
    The only reliable fix to that issue is to buff the PvP trinket.
    Add custom gem sockets to it or increase it's resilience.
    If it's a issue that classes that can't even be a human would benefit from that buffed trinket then just make it class restricted.

With such a buffed trinket many dedicated PvPer would start to play on horde side since they are no longer obligated to be a human.
    With a equal amount of BiS geared PvPers on horde and alliance it would be possible to implement a third BG bracket for ppl from 6k until 7k GS.
    That BG bracket would be far more balanced than the current high gear bracket and it would be tons of fun to play in it.
    Edited: April 11, 2019

3. I don't think that Blackrocks mercenary mode will solve the issue that the alliance outgears the horde in almost every BG.
    From what I know horde and alliance players still won't be teamed up in BGs so the horde won't even see a difference when MM goes live.

The reason for that gear advantage on alli side is obviously the superior human racial which makes every dedicated PvPer roll human.
    The only reliable fix to that issue is to buff the PvP trinket.
    Add custom gem sockets to it or increase it's resilience.
    If it's a issue that classes that can't even be a human would benefit from that buffed trinket then just make it class restricted.

With such a buffed trinket many dedicated PvPer would start to play on horde side since they are no longer obligated to be a human.
    With a equal amount of BiS geared PvPers on horde and alliance it would be possible to implement a third BG bracket for ppl from 6k until 7k GS.
    That BG bracket would be far more balanced than the current high gear bracket and it would be tons of fun to play in it.
    Thats why I said that mercenary mode will help only with Q times mostly. And thats why I suggested mixing horde/aliance in bgs just like it used to be on arena tournament. No need to touch any other in game mechanics and items.
    Edited: April 11, 2019

4. Thats why I said that mercenary mode will help only with Q times mostly. And thats why I suggested mixing horde/aliance in bgs just like it used to be on arena tournament. No need to touch any other in game mechanics and items.
    Cross-faction BGs are no option for Warmane. Otherwise they wouldn'l have come up with the MM idea in the first place.
    But you are right. It would make BGs more balanced.

5. Mercenary mode is a big mistake.....alliance people get to play horde on bg's and stay afk the whole battle so their ''friends'' win.....

6. N3FA makes a good point.. people will do anything for an advantage cause theyre feeble like that.. I think this is the end of rbg's for me.

7. I think the mercenary and cross-realm BG's have been terrible since implemented.
    If you're shoved in to play horde, you will lose every BG.
    Plus, since the cross realm was introduced, I've found it very unstable and simply annoying that you get warriors, DKs and paladins with shadowmournes.
    Please bring back the old Blackrock. Yes the queue times were sometimes slow, but it was much more stable.
    For people like me, who play super casually and only on Blackrock, I've found it really annoying.
    If Warmane doesn't change things soon, I might have to find another server.