1. Do you believe in the Illuminati or Aliens?

Who do you think runs things behind the scenes? Who is in control of our media and entertainment? Perhaps even WoW is part of the programming. What is their goal? What do they want from us? Are they even humans, or beings from another dimension?

This thread is for people who want to discuss conspiracy theories.

I think that the illuminati have been around since the roman and possibly the greek times, or even further in the past. At least, it's true that there was secret knowledge passed on among the elites that common people are unaware of. When the roman empire collapsed, it didn't really disappear, but converted to a Christian empire. When they did, they burned much of the actual Christian bible and created a new religion that combined pagan and christian ideas.

I believe the Byzantines and those christian/catholic elites continued ruling us throughout the ages, but struggled when common people (through occult practice) were able to preserve the ancient wisdom of the greeks and bring it forth once more for everyone during the enlightenment.

Now the elites seek to undo this enlightenment, since they'd much rather us remain in a dark age, so they can continue their plans to unite the earth under one banner and destroy the history and culture of ALL peoples, so they can continue to prosper and pass on their selfish prosperity to their descendants.

It's possible that the reason for this is because the majority of human beings are used for food for them, as consuming human organs, especially those of children, increase their health and longevity, allowing them to attain lifetimes almost twice as long as a normal humans. This would explain all the missing people in the world that have never been found. They have been eaten by the illuminati, who are quite possibly aliens, or demons from another dimension.

This is one of my theories that I felt like sharing with you all. It may not be entirely accurate, but you must admit, something is occuring beyond what we can see, and things are moving on a mass scale, mostly out of our control, towards and end-game that we don't fully understand.

2. I used to be skeptical about all these outlandish theories, but bumped into this video by chance one day and the pieces started falling into place.

3. Says the 'moderater'. Are you working for them by chance?

4. Please, tell me you are trolling. Please.

5. am I? take it at face value. What did I say that you can prove wrong?

6. am I? take it at face value. What did I say that you can prove wrong?
    It is very easy to come up with ideas you cannot prove wrong. That doesn't mean that there has to be any truth behind it. Just take a look at religions for example

7. Aliens definitely but illumimati lol that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

8. Aliens definitely but illumimati lol that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard
    It's funny because most of what you say is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

9. It is very easy to come up with ideas you cannot prove wrong. That doesn't mean that there has to be any truth behind it. Just take a look at religions for example
    *tips fedora*

10. Aliens definitely but illumimati lol that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard
    Odd, since I know the illuminati definitely exist but I'm not sure about aliens.

11. It's funny because most of what you say is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.
    ahahahahaha

12. The (((Illuminati))) are only chasing what the Aliens have to offer and are doing their bidding to stall the human race's development and research beyond the third dimension. The (((Elite))) want to grow in power, so that they can eventually transcend *beyond* the human form, *beyond* our human morals. they believe they are better than the rest of humanity. Our species is already at the fifth or sixth level consciously, and those people are our best people. There is a war with humanity, we are kept in its background so not to see it to better keep us caged mentally and spiritually, these demons out there from the other dimensions want to drag us down and feed on us to try to ascend from us to those higher planes, and there doing this because we have free will, because humanity has free will these aliens fear us and believe they *must* consume our spirits to gain power. Humanity has free will, so we can decide what level of conscious we want to go to, we can travel in between them if we want once we are all powerful enough. There is a WAR on for your mind, your *spirit* itself.Out of the spatial sewer, literal energy vampire pot bellied goblins are crawling from the depths and all around to suckle at our vitality and spirit, they *hate* our free will, they LOATH us, all of us. they want to see us crushed and eaten.

13. The (((Illuminati))) are only chasing what the Aliens have to offer and are doing their bidding to stall the human race's development and research beyond the third dimension. The (((Elite))) want to grow in power, so that they can eventually transcend *beyond* the human form, *beyond* our human morals. they believe they are better than the rest of humanity. Our species is already at the fifth or sixth level consciously, and those people are our best people. There is a war with humanity, we are kept in its background so not to see it to better keep us caged mentally and spiritually, these demons out there from the other dimensions want to drag us down and feed on us to try to ascend from us to those higher planes, and there doing this because we have free will, because humanity has free will these aliens fear us and believe they *must* consume our spirits to gain power. Humanity has free will, so we can decide what level of conscious we want to go to, we can travel in between them if we want once we are all powerful enough. There is a WAR on for your mind, your *spirit* itself.Out of the spatial sewer, literal energy vampire pot bellied goblins are crawling from the depths and all around to suckle at our vitality and spirit, they *hate* our free will, they LOATH us, all of us. they want to see us crushed and eaten.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

14. the extremely rich run everything. call them what you want, makes little difference.

15. the extremely rich run everything. call them what you want, makes little difference.
    At least that is true. This wouldn't matter to me though if they were benevolent, but it seems clear to me that they are NOT.

I think we can all see that there is an elite group of people who run the world, but the important question is: What do the want? Are they good? Or are they evil? Are they human, or something else?

I'm pretty convinced that they are an inter dimensional race of demons who view humans as a food source. We're like cattle.

12 Last