Hello there

So I am a 29y old male, working as a graphic designer. I wont disclose my actual RL name, but I come from Bosnia and you can call me Xiu.
My current PC specs are: Ryzen 1600x, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB of 3000mhz RAM, a 120GB m2 SSD, 1TB HDD (safe to say I wont have any fps issues or hardware related in-game issues).

As for my in game exp: was a retail player since early vanilla times up to cata pre-patch (with few breaks during tbc, due to RL issues).
Role I've played most is tank and I got over 8years of experience (with Pala and DK), I'm a above-decent DPS on various classes (I do best with DK and mage there) and a average healer (I never got comfy with that role). PVP exp: 2k+ on retail, AT and few other servers as holy pala (my peak in 2v2 was 2.7k and peak in 3v3 was 2.4k).

Cleared raids:

Ulduar - cleared, both n and hm, 10/25
ToGC - cleared, both n and hc, 10/25
ICC - cleared, both n and hc, 10/25
RS - cleared, both n and hc, 10/25

note that some of these werent done on retail, as my guild was small but were done on few pservers which were almost retail-script like.

For raids im always on time, always full of elixirs and other stuff and serious. I like runs to be efficient and clean.
Comfortable speaking over discord and fluent in English.

As a person im rather talkative. My forms of expression come in sarcasm, irony and cynicism. Im always friendly and open to talking with people about game and RL related stuff.

What kind of guild would I like to join? Ill be honest here and say im battling with existential depression on and off for years so I'd like a guild which is talkative, open for fun, casual talk, jokes etc not a guild where people are only active 3-4 hours during raids and thats it, rest of the time just afking somewhere.

If you think I'm the player and person who would be an asset to your guild, drop a comment or mail me in game (BE paladin named Damnable) and say something about your guild.

With respect

Xiu