1. Assassination Rouge Help

Hi .. i need ask some about Assassination Rouge Plz answer me if u Try it or u have good Exp in Assassination Rouge

1: Many ppl play 3+ CP >> Envenom and Some play 4+ CP >> Envenom what the good to play :P

2: and what better Talnet the one with x5 [Relentless Strikes] OR the other With x5 [Close Quarters Combat] + x3 [Lightning Reflexes]

3: i know i need 315 hitrating from gear and in bis list items i will get Like 443 With Tiny Trinket Should i replace Tiny Trinket for Herkuml War Token One for more haste ???

4: Assassination Can win Combat in dmg ??

2. 1. doesnt matter as long as u keep the envenom buff rolling... i also cold blood with a 4 or (preferably) 5 envenom for max dmg

2. 51/13/7 is the best spec the one with 51/18/2 just doesnt work the way ppl think it does.... ask yourself this: the point of mut rog is to keep the envenom buff rolling right? You want to maximize the mutilates you do in between the time the envenom buff is rolling... 51/18/2 sacrifices everything for 10% melee haste lol which only (((theoretically))) would give you more Instant Poison due to faster attacking.... but it doesnt. In icc25 heroic you want to do some aoe like on Lady Deathwhisper while also switching like on proff putricide and of course the big kahuna Lich King.

3. best trinkets are 264 WFS and 284 twilight scale from halion, some will say herkulm war token instead of 264 WFS....

4. yes if played perfectly especially on a single target fight like festergut and DBS

I played mutilate rogue to 11/12 HC on another 3.3.5 server

3. WFS is Crit and ap >> and i know i need stack haste gems / items as i can after get the hit / exp ?

4. In Bis set >>
    Trinket >>>>> Tiny Abomination in a Jar +Sharpened Twilight Scale
    2T10 Hand + legs
    head >>> Geistlord's Punishment Sack
    neck >>> Sindragosa's Cruel Claw
    Shoulder >>> Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders
    Back >>>> Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak
    Chest >>> Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder
    Wrist >>>>>>Umbrage Armbands
    Waist>>>Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    Feet>>>Frostbitten Fur Boots
    Ring>>>Signet of Twilight

Thrown
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas

Mainhand
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies

Offhand
    Lungbreaker I will have Hit rating: 13.51% 434 with 1 gem hitrating 20 Shoulder i removed something or this items the bis for assun