1. BG needs to be ICECROWN and LORDAERON only

Having Blackrock mix with realms that actually grind and earn their gear, to just be decimated by those who just get gear needs to not be a thing... kind of rediculous that the people that play and grind, get decimated and cant win, because of those on blackrock who just click a dude to get their gear. doesnt make BGS that fun. can we please not make blackrock join on the other realms?

2. And remove those whining Lordaeron from Icecrown, they're all like poor and join with worse gear than our characters! /s

It was done to help Blackrock with their insane queue times. If you're only into BGs then pick Blackrock and you'll get the same gear. Have 2 chars, one for PVP on blackrock, one for pve on Lordaeron/Icecrown.

3. In my experience, the most geared people that actually play bg's a lot are from Icecrown so yeah...

4. And remove those whining Lordaeron from Icecrown, they're all like poor and join with worse gear than our characters! /s

It was done to help Blackrock with their insane queue times. If you're only into BGs then pick Blackrock and you'll get the same gear. Have 2 chars, one for PVP on blackrock, one for pve on Lordaeron/Icecrown.
    Lordaeron player here, yes please get us out of there. Great gear for lordaeron standard is just crap for bgs with a donor and costum pvp server

5. So, today we have this:

1) Icecrown players who are complaining about Blackrock players on Crossrealm since they’re 5.5k gs MDPS who get two shotted and the geared ones are over 6k, but the problem is that they earned they gear in an EASIER way, comparing to Icecrown.
    2) On the other side, you have Blackrock players who’re complaining about donor noobs on Icecrown that are either farming them or lacking enough skill (in their opinion) to determine that win,
    3)Lastly, you have Lordaeron players who in BG’s are doing pretty good, but they still complain because they just lack that slight gear difference that favors Icecrown “noob donors” or can’t understand why they wasted months of their lives to be merged in a same BG as Blackrock players who get that gear for free or Icecrown “noob donors”.

The main cause of this soap opera is:
    * Better BG experience for players from all three realms who invested decent time or money (Time >/= money, right?) in their toons.
    * Almost instant QUEUE times for both factions on all three realms

I guess that I don’t understand this?

Please, before any crybaby responds, have in mind that both Lordaeron and Blackrock exist (Blackrock might change that soon) thanks to Icecrown and those donations, so this is definitely a NATURAL thing to happen and should be acceptable for everyone who’s not into complaining beyond any reasonable point.

<3
    Edited: April 12, 2019

6. having blackrock mix with realms that actually grind and earn their gear, to just be decimated by those who just get gear needs to not be a thing... Kind of rediculous that the people that play and grind, get decimated and cant win, because of those on blackrock who just click a dude to get their gear. Doesnt make bgs that fun. Can we please not make blackrock join on the other realms?
    hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahaa

7. Hi guys, hi Nibvictum, i repost what i have post in Lord section :

just sayin, my friends and I are all 2k+ (come 2k3) in retail wotlk / cataclysme / mop, so Ok i am not Glad bu we love PVP, and i think we are not here to play the best comp atm or something, so i just write what i think it's the best for the PVP state.

My friends and I are still gearing up, we went on the realm just before the cross-realm takes effect.

The point is, for Bgs, the cross realm is good to gear-up when combined with the lower bracket, their is many bgs, and there is no 5 smourn in each BG.

So about bgs, i don't really know what is the best/worse but i have a little idea (just reading feedback from ppl in upper-bracket).

But about arena, this week icecrown was shutdown, and we matched only against blackrock & Lord ppl, it was perfect, just perfect!! Many different team/comp, just a few overgeared BIS ppl (like 1 in 25 match at 6.5 +).

So for real Devs, i think i have the solution :

Juste remove Icc from the cross-system.

They don't need us (12k ppl online, their economy is living well, many ppl everywhere), and we are not on the same game experience.
    Also, matching Blackrock ppl was a pleasure! And as soon as IC was back online, we immediatly saw the difference.

Thats why i agree with you Nibvictum, your realm (icc) is paying for the whole company, but you are able to live by yourself.
    On the other hand, Lord makes some incomes as well, and i don't get the bonus for you to play against us & Blackrock ?

I hope you read me.. I see the number of things your doing, it's amazing, and this week, i really loved the feeling in arena when Icc was down & meeting blackrock ppl.
    Edited: April 16, 2019 Reason: grammar

8. Lastly, you have Lordaeron players who in BG’s are doing pretty good
    what about arena? how are they doing there?

sorry i read the entire babble about icecrown hate (as usual) and just had to respond to the ignorant people i saw in this thread.

you are the same people who wanted more BG's, cross realm arena, said you would whoop everyone. Now you are complaining about it....makes sense. Let me make this simple, if you want a true PvP experience go play blackrock. Otherwise you are just crying about the next thing that is "preventing" you form being "good".

who cares who earned what gear what way? you think that the 12 year old kid who stole his parents credit card and full donates a warrior to bis has nay clue on how to play it? gem, enchant, gear, keybind? get real. for the most part you all have it nice in pvp with cross realms and having a larger community to play with now. your 1600 rated team will never be better with or without the gear until you learn to play. at the end of the day its all a joke the way you all squabble on about pay to win, icecrown, lordaeron, blackrock and cross realm garbage.

you fail to see that pay to win is the most overused term on this server and that paying for gear means nothing (in before "getting BiS is winning" garbage) you can buy all the fancy crap you want and it dont mean jack if you dont know anything about it. Some of these players have been playing here for years and would be better geared than most of field anyways regardless if there was a shop or not.

9. what about arena? how are they doing there?

sorry i read the entire babble about icecrown hate (as usual) and just had to respond to the ignorant people i saw in this thread.

you are the same people who wanted more BG's, cross realm arena, said you would whoop everyone. Now you are complaining about it....makes sense. Let me make this simple, if you want a true PvP experience go play blackrock. Otherwise you are just crying about the next thing that is "preventing" you form being "good".

who cares who earned what gear what way? you think that the 12 year old kid who stole his parents credit card and full donates a warrior to bis has nay clue on how to play it? gem, enchant, gear, keybind? get real. for the most part you all have it nice in pvp with cross realms and having a larger community to play with now. your 1600 rated team will never be better with or without the gear until you learn to play. at the end of the day its all a joke the way you all squabble on about pay to win, icecrown, lordaeron, blackrock and cross realm garbage.

you fail to see that pay to win is the most overused term on this server and that paying for gear means nothing (in before "getting BiS is winning" garbage) you can buy all the fancy crap you want and it dont mean jack if you dont know anything about it. Some of these players have been playing here for years and would be better geared than most of field anyways regardless if there was a shop or not.
    Sorry, who are you trashtalking? I admit the initial request in the post is.. too much, but exept trashtalking you have no argument.
    "You must be" , "your 1600 rated team" , "you are just crying", yo moma didn't learn you to argu when posting something?
    Well, you tell him to go to blackrock to play pvp, but your brain forgot that even in blackrock we have to play against your SMs.

So read my post again, a tell me something relevant about it.
    And no, i did ask anything for the xreal since i only came a few month ago.
    But your post show at wich point you'r blinded, yes 284 in every game CHANGE the whole playstyle.