1. Oh well, like they say, "If you can't beat em, join em." Eventually everyone who likes to pvp will end up being a human. I can see how it will be a problem, battlegrounds will be 90% humans. I really don't want to be a human, they look constipated, or they have to use the bathroom really bad.

2. Oh well, like they say, "If you can't beat em, join em." Eventually everyone who likes to pvp will end up being a human. I can see how it will be a problem, battlegrounds will be 90% humans. I really don't want to be a human, they look constipated, or they have to use the bathroom really bad.
    Well considering server is almost 10 years old, "join em" happen years ago for competitive players.

As for this Alliance dominance in BG, am i the only one that think this happen AFTER GS brackets was added? There is so many low/mid gear players that queue BG as alliance, before the GS brackets system majority of players on alliance side was under or around 5k GS and even if alliance was winning a bit more BGs it was something like 60/40%. But now you are stuck only with bis geared competitive players and this is the end result. Am i the only person to see how this custom changes Warmane added cause more and more problems and have fixed absolutely nothing? Both GS Brackets and Cross-realm have done absolutely nothing good and only harm for Icecrown.
    Edited: April 30, 2019

3. May 1, 2019  
    But they are right!
    I mean, it's like they said: Just pop your defensive CD on that double PvE trinket proc and you'll survive the burst.
    You actually sound more reasonable when you're being sarcastic, ever wondered that? ;)

4. May 1, 2019  
    You actually sound more reasonable when you're being sarcastic, ever wondered that? ;)
    It's obvious that your own bullsh** sounds reasonable to you. ;)

5. May 1, 2019  
    So having a different opinion and point of view of things = "bullsh**" just because you or some others don't agree with it?
    Fine, keep thinking humans are broken. Know what? Imma transfer my chars to human to make more people mad, since that's how's it gonna be.

6. May 1, 2019  
    Do you know how many def CDs there is compare to offensive in holy/arms mirror match?
    It seems like you still fail to understand that arena is all about forcing the opponents deff CDs to kill them afterwards.
    The double pve trinkets make it obviously easier to force the opponents deff CDs.

7. May 1, 2019  
    So having a different opinion and point of view of things = "bullsh**" just because you or some others don't agree with it?
    Fine, keep thinking humans are broken. Know what? Imma transfer my chars to human to make more people mad, since that's how's it gonna be.
    It's not a matter of opinion.
    It's a fact that EMFH is vastly superior to other racials.
    Denying that with arguments that make no sense is nothing but bull****.

It's like when somebody claims that the earth is flat and tries to back that up by saying that it would be his opinion and point of view.
    That doesn't make his claim less of a bull****.
    Edited: May 1, 2019

8. May 1, 2019  
    You just play dumb and bait the whole thread,everyone knows the Human Racial is beyond broken.You won't transfer **** since you abuse humans anyways on the fact how hard you defend this racial.
    Just look at the TBC Server where the Arena is completly balanced(top 50 teams are 50/50% horde,alliance) because every Race has atleast 1 good class combos or matchups with their racials.Compare this to the Woltk Ladder where of 50 teams,48 are humans.
    EMFH is better than any racial by a gigantic margin.The Heroic trinkets like Sharpened Twilight Scale give 184 (14.94% @ L80) Armor Pen as a passive and it gives 1500 AP as an active.The passive armor pen is absolutely insane to always have,plus the actual active.
    Imagine defending this,when every BG and high Arenas shows that your opinion is literally garbage.It is amazing to see mentally challenged people abusing their S-Key and not knowing how to play their class doing absolutely insane damage and facerolling you.I saw tons of awful people that backpaddle,don't know how to play matchups winning in full Bis-Gear.You have Warsong BGs as a horde where 5 people have Shadowmourne,BIS-Gear and they que as premades with healers.
    These people back then would have never gottten:
    1.Anywhere near 2000 raiting to buy the gear
    2.Be able to raid heroic in a guild
    3.Aquire Shadowmourne

Icecrown and the human racial ruins the whole PvP scene.

9. May 1, 2019  
    Don't really need to defend a key feature to blizzlike WotLK, honestly. Many people like it. Plenty others dislike it. Complaining about it isn't going to change it.
    I accepted the fact that this will probably never change but is it because you want it to stay blizzlike ? Retail wow kept changing over time(new exp), meta with it including what is prevalent in pvp, but WotLK on Warmane is 3.3.5 forever....it only seems healthy to balance the game from time to time if indeed you would ever want to do that and if you actually believe there is serious imbalance. Maybe we are barking at a tree but i truly cannot see how that racial is ok.
    Edited: May 1, 2019 Reason: Forgot to quote

10. May 1, 2019  
    You won't transfer **** since you abuse humans anyways on the fact how hard you defend this racial.
    I stopped reading your post right after this sentence here.
    Read my first post again, then come back later!

11. May 1, 2019  
    Don't really need to defend a key feature to blizzlike WotLK, honestly. Many people like it. Plenty others dislike it. Complaining about it isn't going to change it.
    It is not necessary to change EMFH itself.
    It would already be enough to just add some extra resilience and a gem slot to the pvp trinket and consequently the human racial would be less superior to other racials.
    - We would see more race diversity in high rated arena.
    - We would have equal geared ally and horde in BGs because BiS geared pvper would also play on the horde side.
    - WPvP would be more balanced.
    - WG would be more balanced.

The benefits are overwhelming and all that is necessary would be a minor custom tweak on a SINGLE item.
    Edited: May 1, 2019

12. May 1, 2019  
    I stopped reading your post right after this sentence here.
    Read my first post again, then come back later!
    Good argument to my post

13. May 2, 2019  
    It seems like you still fail to understand that arena is all about forcing the opponents deff CDs to kill them afterwards.
    The double pve trinkets make it obviously easier to force the opponents deff CDs.
    O really is that how PVP work? You slap each other and everytime someone slap you hard you pop def CD and when you out of def cd you die. Is that how WOTLK pvp works? Well i wish you good luck with that. Btw amr/holy have like 10 def cds that they can rotate, you will never force all of them.

I accepted the fact that this will probably never change but is it because you want it to stay blizzlike ? Retail wow kept changing over time(new exp), meta with it including what is prevalent in pvp, but WotLK on Warmane is 3.3.5 forever....it only seems healthy to balance the game from time to time if indeed you would ever want to do that and if you actually believe there is serious imbalance. Maybe we are barking at a tree but i truly cannot see how that racial is ok.
    You are correct retail keep changing and rebalance the game. The reason why people play here not there is because they want the old version not the improved and balanced new version of the game. Here is a question for you to ask yourself. Classic WOW is obviously for people who wanna play vanilla. Is it ok however to rebalance classes and other stuff, because obviously there is huge unbalance in Vanilla?

Look what happen after they try to improve and balance BGs. Few months ago we had very healthy battlegrounds with something like 60/40 win rate. They added GS brackets, Cross-realm and MM mode and Battegrounds turn into complete disaster. And now to fix this problems that was cause by other custom changes, people suggest to add ANOTHER custom change to nerf human racial. I don't understand how can you think this will be good.
    Edited: May 2, 2019

14. May 2, 2019  
    O really is that how PVP work? You slap each other and everytime someone slap you hard you pop def CD and when you out of def cd you die. Is that how WOTLK pvp works? Well i wish you good luck with that. Btw amr/holy have like 10 def cds that they can rotate, you will never force all of them.

You are correct retail keep changing and rebalance the game. The reason why people play here not there is because they want the old version not the improved and balanced new version of the game. Here is a question for you to ask yourself. Classic WOW is obviously for people who wanna play vanilla. Is it ok however to rebalance classes and other stuff, because obviously there is huge unbalance in Vanilla?

Look what happen after they try to improve and balance BGs. Few months ago we had very healthy battlegrounds with something like 60/40 win rate. They added GS brackets, Cross-realm and MM mode and Battegrounds turn into complete disaster. And now to fix this problems that was cause by other custom changes, people suggest to add ANOTHER custom change to nerf human racial. I don't understand how can you think this will be good.
    They want the old version ? You mean they want WotLK ? This server and patch is getting so old and so are some of us grumpy players :). What about a poll, something to see what people really want because if im in minority i will stfu on this topic permanently.

Its not like we want the whole game changed, or the actual racial for that matter, just buff the trinket a little bit. Do you agree humans are op in pvp ? Arent all the stats pointing out how dominant and powerful that racial is because if you dont agree it is then its pointless to argue whether or not to do anything about it.

I dont see how MM and cross-realms failing are indicative that any balance changes are going to suck too. Wasnt mercenary mode added to combat long queue times for Alliance, im sure it doesnt have anything to do with the fact alliance is much more played in pvp and there has to be a reason. Making a change which might pull pvp players back to horde might fix this in itself. The fact that custom changes are being made is what gave me hope that i would see pvp come to life for horde if anything is done about it.

15. May 2, 2019  

First 12345 ... Last