1. May 4, 2019  
    like i said arms is tops in 2's after being crap for the 1st half of wrath
    but arms is only tops in 2's when teamed with who?thats right... holy pallys... and less often a priest. is arms king of 2's in double dps?not a chance its only high end when its pocket healed by the most op'ed "with dk's" in wrath.. pallys. rets holy and dks can and are high end in 2's with a bigger choice of healers then arms has. arms burst is not hard to counter = you cc the war but with say a holy pally with the war his dispells and freedoms is what allows a warrior to go ham.

and like i said arms is the "best" dps spec in 2's with the right conditions but that is only ONE bracket and its a bracket that does not really count and in no way can make warriors the most op'ed CLASS or spec in game. what about 3v3?5v5? open world pvp?bgs? 1v1's solo play? they are all part of the game play correct?matter of fact they count more then 2v2 does.

arms was dead for almost half of wrath it got major work something that blizz says they do not do unless a must. i think talents like juggernaut UA and a few others got added with arms rework mid wrath before that they were dead last. some posters in this thread says that does not count but it does it lead to what you see end game now. blizz had to give arms a role and that role is more or less MS bots in 3's when arms runs says TSG " with a pally and dk shocking" arms always have to have a more op'ed class backing it up....and no arms is not king of 3v3 = so they cant be the most op'ed pvp class or spec and that was the op's question.

yes you are correct dks and pallys are godlike or what blizz called them one man armies they are the most op'ed classes of wrath. like i said 2v2 should be the last bracket you guys look at because it was scrapped by blizz cause of dks and pallys, so unless there are special rules on icecrown look at 3v3 or 5v5 before looking at 2's.
    Nobody plays 3v3 or 5v5 so being the best at 2s is pretty much all you can look at when it comes to arena. I dont know why you hate arms so much. Previous patches dont matter, so if they were bad pre 3.3.5 they are much better now and thats what we should look at. Outside the 2s i'd say pala is the best.
    Someone should write the names of top team players and save them how msomewhere and if there is some changes to balance humans we should compare how many new names come in top teams and any are same old.. I bet the vast majority of top players will be exactly the same people, maybe some of them will swap race.
    Top players are top players because they are the best and most committed players so yeah, even with changes i think most of them will be the same but they all go human because if they want to be as competitive as possible it gives them by far the biggest advantage, wouldnt you say ?
    Edited: May 4, 2019

2. May 4, 2019  
    or kite behind the pilar
    Arena pillars are bugged, you can receive mdps-dmg through them. =ยด)

3. May 4, 2019  
    PoV: PVE Shadow Priest that likes to do 10 arena games, BG and world pvp. AT 2.4k+ nerds please dont flame me

Can't go wrong with a plater, all are tanky and do a lot of damage. Warriors and DKs have an easy time getting to rangeds. Ret is 1 click = easy huge burst. I would recommend DKs for anyone trying them, they seem to be the least SM-reliant of the three and they're very forgiving with all their immunities, heals, passive pet+diseases damage, etc

If you're looking for something more interesting, mage and rogue are strong af but require much more skill to play effectively. It's a lot easier to tell a ******ed mage apart from a good one than it is with a DK

Hunter would be a good middle ground. They take a lot of skill to play to their full potential when it comes to kiting/control, but the huge easy damage makes them much more forgiving

Hope I helped :)

4. May 4, 2019  
    Top players are top players because they are the best and most committed players so yeah, even with changes i think most of them will be the same but they all go human because if they want to be as competitive as possible it gives them by far the biggest advantage, wouldnt you say ?
    Well some people was implying that top teams are there because of been Human and if they was other races they wont be able to stay top rank.

So Billy and Jimmy are r1 and r2 and they both play human. We wanna make custom change so Billy and Jimmy still be r1 and r2, but this time one will be human and the other will be orc. Same players just some of them different race. I just fail to see why people care so much are Billy and Jimmy humans or orcs and why is this so important to have diversity of race when players will be the same.
    Edited: May 4, 2019

5. May 4, 2019  
    Well some people was implying that top teams are there because of been Human and if they was other races they wont be able to stay top rank.

So Billy and Jimmy are r1 and r2 and they both play human. We wanna make custom change so Billy and Jimmy still be r1 and r2, but this time one will be human and the other will be orc. Same players just some of them different race. I just fail to see why people care so much are Billy and Jimmy humans or orcs and why is this so important to have diversity of race when players will be the same.
    Your logic is realy hilarious.
    With every post you find a more and more abstruse argument to defend the human race.
    I'm already curious what will come next.
    Edited: May 5, 2019

6. May 4, 2019  

If you are fine with only one race, and more importantly one faction, completely dominating PvP, fine, let the humans play with themselves at the top of the ladder. Some people actually care about being horde and being competitive at the same time, you cant deny the fact that most feel obliged to pick humans to get the most out of their characters in PvP. Horde pvp is mostly dead and who knows how many Billies might rise in case a balance change is made.

7. May 5, 2019  
    It amazes me that at this point anyone can even argue this. I mean, if you refuse to observe the raw facts, sheer logic, and solid statistics that give lie to your position to THIS point, forget it. You're not arguing in good faith to any extent whatsoever anymore. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now. There's nothing anyone can say or post at this point that will alter your essentially religious fervor in your awkward and severely flawed position. I just...can't anymore.

8. May 5, 2019  
    Nobody plays 3v3 or 5v5 so being the best at 2s is pretty much all you can look at when it comes to arena. I dont know why you hate arms so much. Previous patches dont matter, so if they were bad pre 3.3.5 they are much better now and thats what we should look at. Outside the 2s i'd say pala is the best.

ok so you agree with me right?your saying all aspects of pvp game outside of 2v2 you think pally is the most OP'ed. did i not just say that?did i not say dk's are #1 and pallys are #2?i would ask yourself why do you put arms above pallys in 2's?how many arms warriors in 2's is teamed with a pally?almost all other them other then a few priest teams right?i said that as well. and if you now add in the FACT RETS are crazy good in 2's pallys with rets and holy are better/more then just arms and thats only 2v2.

what makes you think i hate arms?i been an arms warriors since TBC was live and its the only thing i play. matter of fact my love of arms/warriors is one of many reasons why i disliked most of wrath. i know i played it live and yes all of it counted and pvp was broken unless you played pallys and dks, it was bad.

lastly i do not care if no one on icecrown plays 3v3 or 5v5 that should not matter for a few reason what i named already but i will again. 1. being this thread is a question asking what class is the most op'ed in arenas bgs open world ect, the op'ed did not ask what class is most OP'ed in only 2's. yet like i said above almost every arms warrior you see in 2's is teamed with a pally....

2nd is the fact that blizz stopped rewarding 2v2 during wrath dks and pallys broke 2v2 so blizz said we are done trying to balance them. this is why i said unless they made special rules here on warmane for 2v2 then thats the last bracket you should look at becasue its the least important. and i find it odd that with so many wrath fan boys here that no one plays 3v3... yet 3v3 in wrath was the only bracket with any type of balance towards the end of the x-pac. 3v3 is what many point to to try and say wrath had good pvp...
    again towards the end of wrath 3v3 was pretty good spot and alot of people/specs were viable in it. but the reason why everyone played 3's was due to the fact 2's were bad/scrapped 5v5 was half *** and open world was lol with dks and pallys running around.
    Edited: May 5, 2019

9. May 5, 2019  
    ok so you agree with me right?your saying all aspects of pvp game outside of 2v2 you think pally is the most OP'ed. did i not just say that?did i not say dk's are #1 and pallys are #2?i would ask yourself why do you put arms above pallys in 2's?how many arms warriors in 2's is teamed with a pally?almost all other them other then a few priest teams right?i said that as well. and if you now add in the FACT RETS are crazy good in 2's pallys with rets and holy are better/more then just arms and thats only 2v2.

what makes you think i hate arms?i been an arms warriors since TBC was live and its the only thing i play. matter of fact my love of arms/warriors is one of many reasons why i disliked most of wrath. i know i played it live and yes all of it counted and pvp was broken unless you played pallys and dks, it was bad.

lastly i do not care if no one on icecrown plays 3v3 or 5v5 that should not matter for a few reason what i named already but i will again. 1. being this thread is a question asking what class is the most op'ed in arenas bgs open world ect, the op'ed did not ask what class is most OP'ed in only 2's. yet like i said above almost every arms warrior you see in 2's is teamed with a pally....

2nd is the fact that blizz stopped rewarding 2v2 during wrath dks and pallys broke 2v2 so blizz said we are done trying to balance them. this is why i said unless they made special rules here on warmane for 2v2 then thats the last bracket you should look at becasue its the least important. and i find it odd that with so many wrath fan boys here that no one plays 3v3... yet 3v3 in wrath was the only bracket with any type of balance towards the end of the x-pac. 3v3 is what many point to to try and say wrath had good pvp...
    again towards the end of wrath 3v3 was pretty good spot and alot of people/specs were viable in it. but the reason why everyone played 3's was due to the fact 2's were bad/scrapped 5v5 was half *** and open world was lol with dks and pallys running around.
    The only reason i am mentioning 2s is because you did so first by going on a rant how arms is overrated in 2s so most of my discussion was about 2s and not about other aspects of pvp where i said i agree with you. Warrior/Pala are the best combo and im sure most people would say that warrior is the one that is swapped for another class far less than pala. Maybe you dont care about the fact 3v3 or 5v5 is dead but im sure this thread is not about blizzard wotlk from 8 years ago and about Warmane, i wish 3s were popular here. And i thought you hated arms because you spent more time saying why arms is far from the best instead of saying why pala or dk are great.

10. May 6, 2019  
    The only reason i am mentioning 2s is because you did so first by going on a rant how arms is overrated in 2s so most of my discussion was about 2s and not about other aspects of pvp where i said i agree with you. Warrior/Pala are the best combo and im sure most people would say that warrior is the one that is swapped for another class far less than pala. Maybe you dont care about the fact 3v3 or 5v5 is dead but im sure this thread is not about blizzard wotlk from 8 years ago and about Warmane, i wish 3s were popular here. And i thought you hated arms because you spent more time saying why arms is far from the best instead of saying why pala or dk are great.
    a rant or was i explaining to people like you "that agree with me" yet still for some reason ONLY talk about 2v2 and not the other brackets/aspects of pvp which this thread is about.....your even saying you can swap out and arms war for say a dk keep the holy pally and get the same results and you can,whats that tell you? again do you see double arms war killing 2's?no, do you see sat arms and rogue or arms and lock killing 2's?no!you see arms backed by pallys killing 2's and that should tell you its the pally more so then the warrior, no rant it was an explanation.

no i do not care if 3's and 5's are dead on icecrown and yes this thread is about wow from 8 years ago = your playing wrath just like it as when it was live. what about that do you not understand?your playing a game from 8 years ago other then the cash shop there is no difference from live and private servers.

for the last time 2v2 was scrapped by blizz during wrath because dks and pallys broke them, do you understand that? its like a dead bracket it does not count "unless they made special rules for icecrown. players could not get titles and tier 2 weapons and gear from 2's blizz rules due to 2's being broken. what blizz did was TRY to balance 3v3 and tell the players thats the bracket we are trying to get right and the ONE bracket players should be playing. and they did last part of wrath 3's were petty good when compared to the crap hat was 2v2 and 5v5 during wrath.

if you wrath players are not playing 3v3 yet complain about 2v2 why are you playing wrath?go play other x-pacs of wow when it was much better.its like saying for example your a hardcore pver but you refuse to raid ICC..... if you guys are not playing 3v3 on ice crown then your doing it wrong!and no i understand why all the qq about arms and 2v2 = your playing the wrong bracket. if you guys do not want to play 3v3 then you dont really want any type of balance at all and thats on you guys not warmane or blizz.

yes i did have to explain why arms is not the best as its only 1 spec of 3 from the warrior class thats even worth a dam to pvp with. yet pallys have two top end specs and dks have two as well 3 if you want to coutn that dumb *** troll blood spec that is good for pvp....
    both pallys and dks are far better pvp CLASSES as a whole then warriors are and thats what this thread is about!dks are the most op'ed spec/class/thing thats ever been in wow! now if you want to compare ONLY arms vs other specs in ONLY 2v2 sure we can do that but like i said for every arms warrior you find in 2's you see just as many pallys. but like i said 2v2 is the LAST bracket you or anyone should be looking at for any type of balance in wrath... 3v3 was/is the sweet spot.

11. May 7, 2019  
    @Butkus
    You have to understand that when ppl talk about Wotlk on this forum they mean Warmanes version of wotlk which is patch 3.3.5.
    Maybe its true that warriors were undertuned in earlier patches of wrath but is that realy relevant to players of our Wotlk realms?
    Even in patch 3.3.5 many things were different back on retail. Most PvPer didn't have access to highend PvE gear so classes that don't rely on PvE offparts performed much better in PvP than they do on Warmane where all the highend PvE items are accessible in the store.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

12. May 8, 2019  
    @Butkus
    You have to understand that when ppl talk about Wotlk on this forum they mean Warmanes version of wotlk which is patch 3.3.5.
    Maybe its true that warriors were undertuned in earlier patches of wrath but is that realy relevant to players of our Wotlk realms?
    Even in patch 3.3.5 many things were different back on retail. Most PvPer didn't have access to highend PvE gear so classes that don't rely on PvE offparts performed much better in PvP than they do on Warmane where all the highend PvE items are accessible in the store.
    He is becoming more aggressive with every reply, you just cannot reason with some, which seems to be the case with the balance changes we were mentioning as well. All i can hope is that our ideas are at least considered in some way :S

13. May 15, 2019  
    God damn so many delusional people, no wonder 99% of the population is absolute trash in pvp.
    It kinda makes you worry, you spend years and years on this game, expansion and some people who play it for a few weeks utterly destroy you.

14. May 15, 2019  

15. May 18, 2019  
    @Butkus
    yes i understand what your saying this is patch 3.3.5 correct? so what lead to patch 3.3.5?there was another 3/4ths of wrath that lead to 3.3.5, i think s5 alone lasted for almost 6 months and thats along time considering wrath lasted for what 2 years? what people are complaining about in 3.3.5 is becasue things happened pre 3.3.5 , see my point? like if you got into a fist fight that fight is the end result something lead to that fight.

that leads me to 2v2 you do understand 2v2 does not count right?i said a million times blizz scrapped 2v2 and told everyone to play 3v3 so thats why 3v3 had high #'s of players and specs in it, it was the ONLY choice. so unless there are special rules for 2v2 on icecrown then no one should be talking about them. its crazy really everyone knows wraths pvp was a joke for the most part other then 3v3 towards the end of the x-pac yet no one plays 3v3 here,why? that is why most are here complaining... its like a never ending circle they are complaining about a broken bracket that was scrapped by blizz 10 years ago and was never fixed.

the human racial is another good example that racial came at the start of wrath not 3.3.5 but yet its still the same. army of the dead cant be used in arena right? it was allowed in s5 s6 when dks broke pvp/arena = that lead to 3.3.5, cause and effect.
    dks still the best tanks in game on icecrown?pallys still better tanks then warriors?im will say yes even pve dps hows arms vs dk vs ret?both blew arms away all of wrath in pve dps. this is why arms needed massive buffs they had no place in game in either pvp or pve and if warmane hard nerfed arms for the sake of a scrapped 2v2 bracket where would that leave arms again = replaced by pallys and dks in every aspect. it funny the ONLY bracket people complain about warriors is 2v2 as thats the role blizz gave them MS bots when paired with pallys and dks. no one here is talking about 1v1 arms needs nerfs or arms does to much damage in icc correct? in 3v3 or 5v5 open world?i have not seen many people say arms in 5's is op'ed nerf them...they just keep talking about 2v2, why? if people are hardcore wrath players why are they playing 2v2? round and round.
    Edited: May 18, 2019

First ... 45678 ... Last