1. May 26, 2019  
    1250 AP for 15 sec is not equally strong to 416 passive AP. Burst is all that matters in PvP so that huge extra dmg for a 15 sec duration is significant stronger than 416 passive AP.
    I mean you can get trinket proc when it is absolutelly useless. For example you get trinket proc into 8 sec cc or you get it while you need to play defensively. In this case it would be actually better to have 416 passive ap, because after the cc you have more stats than warrior with trinket proc. You can also use orc racial when it is needed and not randomly like trinket proc. I am not saying that human racial is not best for pvp, but its also not completely broken like many players are saying.
    Edited: May 26, 2019

2. May 26, 2019  
    I mean you can get trinket proc when it is absolutelly useless. For example you get trinket proc into 8 sec cc or you get it while you need to play defensively. In this case it would be actually better to have 416 passive ap, because after the cc you have more stats than warrior with trinket proc.
    Yes the trinket proc can be waisted when you end up in a CC but the thing is that the ICD is only 45 sec. Every 45 sec you have a 15 sec time window in which you can deal enormous burst dmg with two trinkets procs paired with bladestorm which makes you immun to CC and EMFH to break CC.
    In the end you have with these 2 trinket procs just much more opportunities to kill opponents with burst.
    its also not completely broken like many players are saying.
    When it wasn't broken we would see class diversity in the competitive play.

3. May 26, 2019  
    When it wasn't broken we would see class diversity in the competitive play.

And we use to see Class diversity in the past. The problem is today everyone know Human racial is strongest in PVP and min max.

Can someone actually give me real information regarding human racial and not only "its op"?
    I have tried to calculate it between human and orc when you play warrior.
    Orc also have their stun passive racial, which is very strong against specific comps. However overall Human is way better choice because Orc benefit only in specific situations while Human benefit in every situation. Competitive players will always min max, which leads to every serious player going human.

First ... 678