1. I like dungeons, its a social part of a social game. Sorry I'm not elite enough (like you might be) to be in top1% of raiders... .

You get what i mean, its fairly clearly intended by blizzard (and generally accepted) that for pvp the endgame is arenas, not random bgs. Similar how raids are the endgame for pve.

And for arenas imo sacred cleansing is way more broken then the human racial.

Whenever i play BGs i get instant queues and if its not with or against a premade its usually a decent BG, however war/pal clearly is the best comp in the game and sacred cleansing plays a big and very annoying part in that. Losing because a crucial spell resisted because of that talent is just stupid (and since its a 30% chance it happens to like every third one).
    I get what you're saying. However, when you do PVE, it doesn't matter that much which faction you are (aside from the slight variations in racials). But in pvp - particularly world pvp and BGs, you're fighting against the opposing faction itself instead of a raid boss. It would be like if alliance had to fight bosses with 10% more HP, or something. It's vastly imbalanced. So it's apples and oranges to compare the two. When one race has distinct and clear superiority (and then implicitly the whole damned faction does as well), then we have a problem.

Taken to the extreme, what happens when the very last of us holdouts that are non-sensically loyal to horde just gives up and either quits, moves to a different server (retail or Classic), or faction transfers? What are all of the humans going to do for pvp when nobody plays horde on Warmane anymore? You just going to let MM allow you all to just fight against your own faction? Sounds like a blast. Count me out. The game was DESIGNED with two factions for a reason. See where I'm going with this? It's been going on for years now. It's patently UNHEALTHY for the server. I know arena balance doesn't matter to you guys, but it actively gimps the entire horde faction when it comes to getting top level pvp gear. Fewer ppl can get it on horde than alliance given the same skill levels. THAT is imbalance. BGs are far worse. And we've been over and over the faction population ramifications. Huge guilds on alli side that can run full 15m PMs day and night.

Ugh. I give up. You're all right about one thing. It isn't going to change. Warmane had their chance to fix it when it came to a head earlier in the year, and they fouled into the stands. MM is an abject failure, and they don't care. They only care about selling more stuff. I'm the fool for caring.

2. Why am I not surprised this is all still off-topic... *sigh*
    I get it. Y'all would rather talk about faction imbalance, but c'mon. You could dedicate a thread to it.

3. I get what you're saying. However, when you do PVE, it doesn't matter that much which faction you are (aside from the slight variations in racials). But in pvp - particularly world pvp and BGs, you're fighting against the opposing faction itself instead of a raid boss. It would be like if alliance had to fight bosses with 10% more HP, or something. It's vastly imbalanced. So it's apples and oranges to compare the two. When one race has distinct and clear superiority (and then implicitly the whole damned faction does as well), then we have a problem.

Taken to the extreme, what happens when the very last of us holdouts that are non-sensically loyal to horde just gives up and either quits, moves to a different server (retail or Classic), or faction transfers? What are all of the humans going to do for pvp when nobody plays horde on Warmane anymore? You just going to let MM allow you all to just fight against your own faction? Sounds like a blast. Count me out. The game was DESIGNED with two factions for a reason. See where I'm going with this? It's been going on for years now. It's patently UNHEALTHY for the server. I know arena balance doesn't matter to you guys, but it actively gimps the entire horde faction when it comes to getting top level pvp gear. Fewer ppl can get it on horde than alliance given the same skill levels. THAT is imbalance. BGs are far worse. And we've been over and over the faction population ramifications. Huge guilds on alli side that can run full 15m PMs day and night.

Ugh. I give up. You're all right about one thing. It isn't going to change. Warmane had their chance to fix it when it came to a head earlier in the year, and they fouled into the stands. MM is an abject failure, and they don't care. They only care about selling more stuff. I'm the fool for caring.
    MM is exactly the same thing we have on retail, almost no one really cares about the horde vs alliance stuff anymore (you appear to be an exception), most people have characters on Horde and Alliance. I honestly wouldnt mind if BGs would be alliance vs alliance too.

And BGs are very healthy atm, theres always a ton of them going on with a pretty even win rate. However 2v2 Arenas arent healthy untill war/pal gets reigned in a bit.

4. well damn. judging by the poll results i've been massively under performing on my hunter for 8 years lmao.

5. well damn. judging by the poll results i've been massively under performing on my hunter for 8 years lmao.
    I mean it all depends on the pvp mode you are playing. But hunter is really strong without asking too much in battleground whereas in arena it is really strong but ask a lot more skills. So for someone voting just for BG I can see why they would think hunter is really OP-tiers

6. well damn. judging by the poll results i've been massively under performing on my hunter for 8 years lmao.
    I'm kinda suprised that hunter got the most votes.
    In my opinion paladin is clearly the best . They are at the top in almost every aspect of pvp:
    - Holy paly is over all the best healer in arena.
    - Ret paly is one of the best specs in 1v1 and tops the dmg charts in most 10-15man BGs.
    - Reckoning paly is arguable the best damage dealer in 2s. Last season we saw how disc/reckoning were pushing Arms/Hpala of the 2s throne.

40 man BGs or large scale pvp is the only aspect of PvP where palys aren't at the top. They are not the greatest raid healer and melee classes are in general suboptimal damage dealer in large scale fights.
    Edited: December 10, 2019

7. It was 2020, Server Administration 3.3.5, all but Sirus, still do not understand that the active ability of the humane is an imbalance. Ok Blizzard *****s, they can. Look what BFA dump. People eat.

First ... 8910