1. What do you think it the most OP PVP class on Warmane?

2. Retribution paladin no doubt, easiest class to play and broken as hell, there is a reason everyone and their grandma play it.

3. Depends what your focus is? Duels? Battlegrounds? Arena?
    There are plenty of people playing classes that are top tier in all 3 but are extremely bad on them so it comes down to your mechanical skill.

4. Anything Human. Two BiS trinkets. 47 of 50 top 2s teams. Seven top pvp bg premade guilds running nonstop. Not even close. Broken as ****. End of story. Bull**** realm. Roll Human or get eaten. Refuse to balance. **** this sever.

5. Paladins seem to be most OP overall. They perform really well in any bracket and on any of their 3 specs.

Anything Human. Two BiS trinkets. 47 of 50 top 2s teams. Seven top pvp bg premade guilds running nonstop. Not even close. Broken as ****. End of story. Bull**** realm. Roll Human or get eaten. Refuse to balance. **** this sever.
    High end players like to mid-max, this is why almost all of them chose human. Its same for profession almost all top teams are BS+JC. But to say this teams reached their rating because of been human is a bit silly, even if they change their race most likely all of them will still be in top 50.
    Edited: April 24, 2019

6. Anything Human. Two BiS trinkets. 47 of 50 top 2s teams. Seven top pvp bg premade guilds running nonstop. Not even close. Broken as ****. End of story. Bull**** realm. Roll Human or get eaten. Refuse to balance. **** this sever.
    LOL, tell me you're not seriously blaming Warmane for EMFH as designed by BLIZZARD being op? This has got to be a troll post, right?

The truth of the matter is that, in TBC, horde racials were vastly superior, so I think Blizzard figured in WOTLK "let's make an alliance racial op, then we'll make a lot of money from faction transfers." Which they no doubt did.

But to blame Warmane for not taking it upon themselves to actually change a major part of the expansion as designed by Blizzard is just too dumb for words.

And by the way, horde, not ally, has the top premade battleground guild (Old Division).

7. Suuuuurre. 48/50 alli in 2s, and almost every team is human/human or human/other. You're REALLY going to sit there and tell me there's not an imbalance??? FFS. It really isn't that much about how OP the racial is in and of itself. It's a very strong racial but in reality it's much more about min/maxing. Anyone who truly wants to min/max automatically HAS to roll human. The problem with this is that is creates an enormous imbalance in terms of sheer numbers. Sure, OD is a good guild. But the alli side has at least seven PvP guilds as good as OD, and they have huge memberships, so running full premades is possible almost 24/7 for a lot of these guilds. I'm in a very good Horde PvP guild, but most days we might have 5 or 6 ppl online and able to run some pms. When we do, we invariably get up against TKT or Carpe Noctem with their full 15 man PM. Guess who's going to win that matchup?? Stop trying to bull**** us. You're running human for a reason, and you're not stupid. You know there is strength in numbers. And THAT happens because ppl are naturally going to congregate on the winning (OP) side. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. Warmane is hurting themselves by refusing to fix this. The server only prospers when they have ppl on both sides playing. It's a dead server if it doesn't fix this. And there are fixes. One of the easiest fixes (without messing with racials) would be to add three gem sockets to the Horde PvP trinket. That would offset some of the human racial advantage. I don't see why they wouldn't want to have better balance. It's in the server's best interest.

8. If you seriously think I'm trolling, I will offer you a challenge: level a horde toon - ANY horde toon. Stream your bgs on YT. ALL of them. Q for bgs and keep track of your win/loss ratio. Go BiS if you want to. I don't care. I would particularly recommend rolling a healer. Have fun. If you can win ANYTHING remotely close to 40% of your bgs I will redact everything I've said. Get used to getting your *** farmed to death. Those seven or eight or ten alli guilds I spoke of will recognize your name within a few bgs, and you are dead meat. You won't win ****. Your Q times will be non-existent, but you will find yourself coming into bg after bg that are partially over (because someone left in disgust). You will join EOTS and the score will be 50-900. You will join AB and the score will be 100-1200, and the alli will be farming your *** in the GY. Steam all of it. I dare you. Then come back and tell me I'm trolling. FFS.

9. If you seriously think I'm trolling
    Of course you're not trolling. A troll wouldn't bother writing multiple walls of text on a topic that isn't relevant to the OP's question.
    Don't hijack threads so you can complain about your perceived faction and racial imbalances. Create a new thread and have the discussion there instead.
    Please and thank you.

10. But to say this teams reached their rating because of been human is a bit silly, even if they change their race most likely all of them will still be in top 50.
    No way they would keep their top ranks when they switch to horde.
    Arena in Wotlk is all about killing players in the burst. That extra trinket proc is a day and night difference for setups like Hpala/warr, the most common 2s comb.
    Players that barely manage to survive bladestorm die in that bladestorm when the warrior has two instead of one trinket procs up.
    Edited: April 28, 2019

11. Yea human is quite op. But not gamebreaking imo. Look at Homerjay for example. He plays hunter, which isn't even able for humans. The reason that it's mainly human/hpal, is because it's easiest. There are tons of other classes/races that can be top 50. But lot of people here have played for too long and don't care about the arena titles or personal achievements anymore. Lot of different classes, from druid to rogue, lock to hunter, horde and ally got top 50. Especially back in the day with AT.

12. No way they would keep their top ranks when they switch to horde.
    Arena in Wotlk is all about killing players in the burst. That extra trinket proc is a day and night difference for setups like Hpala/warr, the most common 2s comb.
    Players that barely manage to survive bladestorm die in that bladestorm when the warrior has two instead of one trinket procs up.
    You honestly believe that top teams are there because of been human and they will drop if they switch? This is so sad to hear.

Yes you are right people barely survive bladestorm. Only if we was able to do something like disarm, which almost every single comp in top teams have, or blink away from it, or kite behind the pilar.... but ofc we cant do any of that. WOTLK is all about that warrior burst you know, ignore the fact the 1 disarm complete kill all your burst....

13. You honestly believe that top teams are there because of been human
    Nope, I never said that.
    they will drop if they switch?
    Yes they will drop because they will lose against equal skilled warr/hpala teams that are still humans.
    Yes you are right people barely survive bladestorm. Only if we was able to do something like disarm, which almost every single comp in top teams have, or blink away from it, or kite behind the pilar.... but ofc we cant do any of that. WOTLK is all about that warrior burst you know, ignore the fact the 1 disarm complete kill all your burst....
    Ever heard of forcing the opponent to use his deffensive CDs BEFORE using your offensive CDs?
    Also, bladestorm with double pve trinket proc is just an example to demonstrate the power of EMFH.
    There are plenty of more things that can be done with that double trinket proc.

14. Nope, I never said that.

Yes they will drop because they will lose against equal skilled warr/hpala teams that are still humans.
    OMG you are so naive. You think top teams play actively against each other? Buddy you have very little understanding how this work. Why dont you go check match history of top 10 teams on the ladder and see how many games there is between them.. That never happens, its all about dodging, sniping and winning tons of games against way lower rating teams.

Also, bladestorm with double pve trinket proc is just an example to demonstrate the power of EMFH.
    There are plenty of more things that can be done with that double trinket proc.
    And there is also situations where its better to be other race. LIke fighting against rogue comps for example ORC is arguable better then Humans. The reason why EMFH is consider so OP is because you benefit from it in all the time, while other racials are more situational. PVP is not just looking at the flat number of stats and determinate who will win or lose because of that number. This is not a dps race.

15. OMG you are so naive. You think top teams play actively against each other? Buddy you have very little understanding how this work. Why dont you go check match history of top 10 teams on the ladder and see how many games there is between them.. That never happens, its all about dodging, sniping and winning tons of games against way lower rating teams.
    Just because you are dodging your opponents doesn't mean that everybody does it.
    Oh wait, considering your previous statements you probably don't even play arena at all. :D

123 ... Last