1. Tell me how to win BG if you accidentally created a character for the Alliance?

sj. it's not real. I try 7 times in a row.

2. sj. it's not real. I try 7 times in a row.
    When you play on ally side you have the privilege that you can choose which faction you wanna join in the BG.
    When you activate MM you are put on the horde side. When you disable it you are put on ally side.

3. sj. it's not real. I try 7 times in a row.
    That's called bad luck.

4. When you play on ally side you have the privilege that you can choose which faction you wanna join in the BG.
    When you activate MM you are put on the horde side. When you disable it you are put on ally side.
    How can i do this? I’ve been playing here recently.

5. How can i do this? I’ve been playing here recently.
    My account - settings - Optin to Mercenary Mode.

6. To win as alliance all you have to do is show up. Your team will be stacked with BiS premades from enormous alli PvP scripter guilds. I don't see how you can lose. Just afk and watch your cheater friends carry you. Don't go MM. All you MMers do is make life worse for the already disadvantaged horde and you'll just make losing easier. Stay on your own side and enjoy your wins. Unless you're one of those MMers whose sole job is to intentionally screw the horde, loke popping Bloodlust right as the gates open. Then, by all means, use the abomination that is merc mode. That's what warmane wants.

7. My human from the Blackrock has already lost 13 bg, not a single victory. I decided that he was cursed from the moment of creation and deleted it. Next human 1 loss of 1 bg. I can say in all seriousness, while I play during the day (time zone +8), the Alliance does not win a single BG that I got into. Moreover, it is almost 100% one-goal game. They sweep us immediately and continue to farm in the cemetery, stretching time. Thanks for the answers, I will try MM mode.

There was only one Island of Conquest that we could win, but the gates to the boss were broken, they did not open and after a few minutes of misunderstanding, the horde landed and killed our boss. It would be the only victory deserved by blood and sweat.
    Edited: January 25, 2020

8. My human from the Blackrock has already lost 13 bg, not a single victory. I decided that he was cursed from the moment of creation and deleted it. Next human 1 loss of 1 bg. I can say in all seriousness, while I play during the day (time zone +8), the Alliance does not win a single BG that I got into. Moreover, it is almost 100% one-goal game. They sweep us immediately and continue to farm in the cemetery, stretching time. Thanks for the answers, I will try MM mode.
    14 bgs played. Damn son, some serious statistics u got there. Thesis confirmed, alliance loses 100% of bgs.

9. 14 bgs played. Damn son, some serious statistics u got there. Thesis confirmed, alliance loses 100% of bgs.
    I have no confidence that I will play another 14 bg and the statistics will approach 50% like on any other server. Everywhere where I played earlier winstrike / losestrike did not exceed 5 in a row.
    To win as alliance all you have to do is show up. Your team will be stacked with BiS premades from enormous alli PvP scripter guilds.
    I never got to bg with a well-organized group. Against me - yes. Perhaps I caught the debuff of ultra bad luck.
    Edited: January 25, 2020

10. Lose a lot on horde , and alliance, always when I enter random bgs by myself, doesn't matter which faction. Lost 20 in a row on horde, and about the same on alliance. BGs seem pretty equal to me. Today I lost 3 in a row, then won 3 in a row on alliance. Went to my horde toon, Lost 3 in a row, won 3 in a row. It's random BGs, enter at your own risk. Better to form a party with people you know who are good then play. You will win more. I made that mistake when I first started, lost so many times on alliance I thought they sucked, so I made a horde character, lose just as much there.

11. Lose a lot on horde , and alliance, always when I enter random bgs by myself, doesn't matter which faction. Lost 20 in a row on horde, and about the same on alliance. BGs seem pretty equal to me. Today I lost 3 in a row, then won 3 in a row on alliance. Went to my horde toon, Lost 3 in a row, won 3 in a row. It's random BGs, enter at your own risk. Better to form a party with people you know who are good then play. You will win more. I made that mistake when I first started, lost so many times on alliance I thought they sucked, so I made a horde character, lose just as much there.
    Come on, dude, I created a warrior’s orc for the test, I can already go soloqu, 3 in a row, Carl, I didn’t even do anything to win, Charge + BS in the Alliance cemetery. Great fun.

12. Nobody really actively plays to win. They'd rather fight and then farm kills in a graveyard if theres no real resistance

13. Nobody really actively plays to win. They'd rather fight and then farm kills in a graveyard if theres no real resistance
    Indeed. They should change the objective of some BGs into team death match.
    Give both factions a set amount of ressources and every time smbd dies the ressources drop. When the ressources drop to zero the team loses.
    On AV that would work much better than the current objectives. In 2020 nobody enjoys to wait 5 min in a tower.

14. Indeed. They should change the objective of some BGs into team death match.
    Give both factions a set amount of ressources and every time smbd dies the ressources drop. When the ressources drop to zero the team loses.
    On AV that would work much better than the current objectives. In 2020 nobody enjoys to wait 5 min in a tower.
    Yeah, so the stronger team, which is usually determined after first clash in the middle, will dominate the other one without any possibility of defeating them tactic-wise. Great idea.

15. Yeah, so the stronger team, which is usually determined after first clash in the middle, will dominate the other one without any possibility of defeating them tactic-wise. Great idea.
    The team that dominates the fight wins anyway 90% of the time. No matter if they are just pvping or care about the objectives.
    With a team death match mode the weaker team would at least lose faster when they are graveyard camped.

12 Last