1. Just because you are dodging your opponents doesn't mean that everybody does it.
    Oh wait, considering your previous statements you probably don't even play arena at all. :D
    Are you special or something? You can go check top team match history right now it will take you 2 mins and see for yourself how many ties they fight against each other. I am sure its just coinsidence that just happen they never get match against each other, no they don't dodge at all.
    Edited: April 28, 2019

2. Are you special or something? You can go check top team match history right now it will take you 2 mins and see for yourself how many ties they fight against each other. I am sure its just coinsidence that just happen they never get match against each other, no they don't dodge at all.
    Many top rated players are actively streaming. Just watch their streams and you'll see how much they dodge, if at all.

3. Also, bladestorm with double pve trinket proc is just an example to demonstrate the power of EMFH..
    If a player lets himself get full damaged on Bladestorm + trinketd proc, I'd say it's more a learn to play issue and shouldn't even consider about getting high rating in the first place...

And no, EMFH is not OP. It's very good all right but not OP. All you have to do is play your class properly and thigs will be better for sure.

"Oh look, another human player bla bla", nope sorry, I play horde...

Anyway, to answer OP's question - My vote goes to frost mage (if we're talking about skill cap)

4. If a player lets himself get full damaged on Bladestorm + trinketd proc, I'd say it's more a learn to play issue and shouldn't even consider about getting high rating in the first place...
    Warriors are cappable to deal enough burst dmg to force the opponents CD before bladestorm. Also, BS has less cd than most deff abilitys.
    If it was always so easy to avoid the bladestorm dmg like you pretend it would be then hpala/warr wouldn't be the top 2s comb.

5. And no, EMFH is not OP. It's very good all right but not OP. All you have to do is play your class properly and thigs will be better for sure.
    Then I'm really curious what your definition of overpowered is.
    In each BG at least 80% on the alliance side are humans and like another 15% plays a class that can't be human.
    In the top 50 arena teams are exactly two teams w/o a human. TWO out of 50.
    Almost the entire pvp playerbase on the alliance side picks that one race and you consider that balanced?

6. Warriors are cappable to deal enough burst dmg to force the opponents CD before bladestorm. Also, BS has less cd than most deff abilitys.
    If it was always so easy to avoid the bladestorm dmg like you pretend it would be then hpala/warr wouldn't be the top 2s comb.
    That has nothing to do with emfh, it's the class itself, or the classes involved.
    The problem is that people think PvP is just about dps races and most discussions about humans is like a spiral. It begins at one point then it goes without an end...

7. That has nothing to do with emfh, it's the class itself, or the classes involved.
    You are right! They don't choose human for emfh.
    It's picked because of the awesome look of the human character.
    That's also the reason why every ally plays human in TBC. Oh wait...

8. :D

You're funny! I like you.
    Man, look, just don't PvP, if you accept my friendly advice. I'm pretty sure it will save some nerves there...

9. If a player lets himself get full damaged on Bladestorm + trinketd proc, I'd say it's more a learn to play issue and shouldn't even consider about getting high rating in the first place...

And no, EMFH is not OP. It's very good all right but not OP. All you have to do is play your class properly and thigs will be better for sure.

"Oh look, another human player bla bla", nope sorry, I play horde...

Anyway, to answer OP's question - My vote goes to frost mage (if we're talking about skill cap)
    Lmao,imagine defending EMFH and telling people to l2p their classs/race combo,if they are thinking it is overpowered.
    The human racial is beyond broken,they went from a racial that is good in some situations(like stoneform,wotf,shadowmeld) to a racial that is constantly good for every class.
    48/50 top teams are humans,Alliance completly dominates PvP through Humans with PvE Gear.Stop defending this broken racial,it is better than every other racial by a wide margin.

10. Lmao,imagine defending EMFH and telling people to l2p their classs/race combo,if they are thinking it is overpowered.
    But they are right!
    I mean, it's like they said: Just pop your defensive CD on that double PvE trinket proc and you'll survive the burst.
    Oh wait, what will I do 30 sec later when both trinkets ICD wears off?
    Well, I guess ill just kite the opponent for 2 minutes around the pillar until my defensive CDs are rdy again.

Logic 10/10
    Thanks for the great PVP advice my fellow alliance "pros".
    Edited: April 29, 2019

11. Just pop your defensive CD on that double PvE trinket proc and you'll survive the burst.
    Oh wait, what will I do 30 sec later when both trinkets ICD wears off?
    Well, I guess ill just kite the opponent for 2 minutes around the pillar until my defensive CDs are rdy again.
    Do you know how many def CDs there is compare to offensive in holy/arms mirror match?

12. There are counters to everything, even the most op things but that doesnt make the op thing ok. That racial is straight up broken and i dont know how you can defend that bs.

13. There are counters to everything, even the most op things but that doesnt make the op thing ok. That racial is straight up broken and i dont know how you can defend that bs.
    Don't really need to defend a key feature to blizzlike WotLK, honestly. Many people like it. Plenty others dislike it. Complaining about it isn't going to change it.

14. Had these arguments about the cheapness of emfhs years ago on retail. I never really minded it because I was still able to win with my rogue. But here, I can't get a single bg win on my horde, sometimes I go days just to get 25 arena points. I'm about to faction change to a human just so I can play a battle ground without getting GY farmed. Also, no one on horde even wants to do arena, I have tried making a team. No one will go. is it that bad? I'll stand around in Org and I don't even see people with pvp gear on. I think the Horde just totally gave up on pvp. Can't say I blame them. You get farmed at the GY by a bunch of humans 10 times in a row, just raise the white flag.

15. You're absolutely right, Sisaleet, Truthwow1, and others. But every time I try to say anything about it, I get a moderator ramming it down my throat, telling me to shut the hell up. Can't say ANYTHING about it, even when it makes sense. They don't want to hear it, and they don't want to fix it. Stats don't lie. Look at the 2s tree. It's no better in bgs, because of the sheer numbers on the alli side. Whatever. You're talking to ppl in 100% denial. And yet they still ***** about Q times on alli side. I wonder why???

First 1234 ... Last