1. because sometimes u must first look at what u are doing wrong and take into account bad players before u start making fake reports
    altho i dont know if its fake or not cuz all im saying is ive never encountered the issue and burden of proof is on u but you already contradicted yourself by saying its actually 2 shotting casters
    first u said its "1 shotting" ppl then it turns out its actually 2 shotting ppl, and then u say its nothing like "unfortunate situations" like melee attack right after soul reaper...so if there is boiling blood on a target and it gets hit by blood nova at the exact same time as the tick of bb its not an unfortunate situation ?

2. because sometimes u must first look at what u are doing wrong and take into account bad players before u start making fake reports
    altho i dont know if its fake or not cuz all im saying is ive never encountered the issue and burden of proof is on u but you already contradicted yourself by saying its actually 2 shotting casters
    first u said its "1 shotting" ppl then it turns out its actually 2 shotting ppl, and then u say its nothing like "unfortunate situations" like melee attack right after soul reaper...so if there is boiling blood on a target and it gets hit by blood nova at the exact same time as the tick of bb its not an unfortunate situation ?
    I underestand. But, as I said, we as guild with the same players killed saurfang before this "patch" without problems. Then we wiped again and again for the very same reason (20k+ damage in less than a second, not a single hit). That NEVER happened before. So we, and I, thought of some issue. That exactly what I am asking.
    I had a very skilled player with me at the time from another guild and he was astonished at what was happening too. So I think that's not normal.

I will provide some logs, you are right on that.

3. Zeeyozz if you don't know if it's fake or not, perhaps don't be so opinionated. Can confirm DBS was bugging this week and almost one shotting casters.

Anyway, be nice to get a consolidated list about what's been reviewed/changed and what's left to do - so we have more visibility to plan our raiding schedule accordingly, no sense in spending time on a bugged encounter.....

4. one shot
    two shot with one sec apart
    almost one shot
    which is it ?

5. one shot
    two shot with one sec apart
    almost one shot
    which is it ?
    As shown in the graph, it's, in less than a second, 16k from blood nova + 10k from boiling blood.

6. Hey is there any update on what’s been changed so far please?

Potentially planning a 10 man normal LK run tonight but if Soul Reaper is still one shotting (70k+) there’s no point - I can imagine it’s difficult for a number of raid leaders to plan without knowing what’s the current state.

7. Your tanks and healers have to make a damage reduction cooldown rotation for every single soul reaper. That doesn't mean trinkets, hp increase, that means exactly damage reduction cooldowns. Hunters can also help by kiting with deterrence. It was confirmed as a bug on discord, will be fixed, but LK is killable as it stands, just needs coordination.

8. lk was killed the day the changes were made even bane and lod, if 70k reaper is one shotting your tanks now then i imagine they were surviving on solely on luck before

9. Still, I think it would be nice to know what's changed no?

I'm surprised so few people want to know what's different, are people happy blindly heading into ICC?

Server restart now so wonder what's changes are coming....

10. nice joke warmane, thanks for further nerfing things as it seems another wave of nerfs is applied

11. Another nerf for BQL and another buff for LKnm... How could this be understandable ?

12. What's buffed about LK and nerfed on BQL? Please post specifics and not just complaints

13. How many HP have DBS in icc25(normal)?

14. buff back the nerfed bosses, this is ridiculous ... bql hc going down with 5 dead not even close to enrage by avarage group... what a complete joke

15. I can't really say anything about the LK and other more high-end bosses, but I, as a pug leader, noticed that DBS has changed drastically in a way that basically one or two shots (depending on the victim's gear) casters. I'm not sure if it's intended, and hopefully it is not and will be acknowledged & fixed soon. But if it is indeed intended, I hope Warmane remembers that the server is not made of -Hardcore- players only. There are people who don't have time to raid every week on heroic and just enjoy killing their 8-9 bosses on normal while playing on a Blizzlike server without a cash shop.
    That being said, I'm more than okay with making things more challenging, but simply boosting a boss' damage isn't making it harder in terms of strategy, it's just preventing lower geared players (and guilds) to progress further in the raid, which is FINE since this server is supposed to be harder than retail, but it's not good when gear begins to outshadow player skill.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

First ... 3456 Last