1. It has been few ids since i last commented on the FAKE DBS issue, because of those few ids i know this issue is completely nonexistent, at first i thought maybe they changed something and i havent had the chance to experience it but no.After solid 4-5 IDs in the past 2 weeks i have yet to encounter this one shotting ability of DBS.
    In conclusion, spread better, get better healers ( this is at most a 3 heal fight for gods sake) in general just look wtf are u doing wrong because there is def something your raid is doing wrong if thats happening.
    Noone is talking about the nerfed bosses that are now killable by 20man 6k raid while clowning, instead ppl want further nerfs ? just enable icc buff already so ppl that enjoyed lordaeron can quit without regrets.

Its funny how new wotlk servers get hyped up solely because of the buffed content but lordaeron that basically pioneered the buffs is now going backwards.
    And dont even start on the normal buffs because lk even tho now he has like 15mil more hp than before is for whatever reason easier than before, like there is no dmg things are dying too fast u basically cant wipe unless defile ....

Edit:
    That being said, I'm more than okay with making things more challenging, but simply boosting a boss' damage isn't making it harder in terms of strategy, it's just preventing lower geared players (and guilds) to progress further in the raid, which is FINE since this server is supposed to be harder than retail, but it's not good when gear begins to outshadow player skill.
    I agree there could be more buffs other than hp/dmg like mechanical buffs more of every mechanic maybe bql with 2 flames at once or more frequent mechanics but what got me curious is how do u figure the previous buffs made gear outshine skill ? u do know that icc has been cleared multiple times with far bigger buffs with most likely less gear than u have right now, so were those ppl magicians ? how come the buffs only complimented their skill and not gear but its different for u ? :D
    Edited: April 30, 2019

2. May 2, 2019  
    Zeeyozz, I would consider not posting, for the simple reason that you are wrong on some fact.

DBS presents an issue in 10m normal difficulty for 2 reasons:
    > A combination of Blood Boil + Blood Nova damage can kill a (mage, affliction lock, disc/holy priest) instantly, and 10man cannot guarantee enough raidbuffs, shields, ... to make sure that these clothies have enough HP to survive, so it is an issue. This is not an issue anymore in 25m content because any decent raid can guarantee hp buff, shields, armor totem and aura, therefore reducing the damage to manageable levels.
    > Mark of the fallen champion cannot be healed by an entry gear raid (5.3 - 5.5k geared), leading to the best strategy being to let the marked player die instantly, and pray the RNG gods that the marked player is a MDPS.

So instead of posting random comments because you have no clue about actual content, nor any idea about how to think about encounters. 10m difficulty is incorrectly tuned. 25m seems ok, 10hc is definitely fine, 25hc is completely undertuned. The HP is way to low, the encounter is way too easy to defeat, especially when all proggressing raid will use DI. Anyway, we did a fulll 12/12 25HC clear, here are the resuslts:

Marrowgar 25HC: Fine.

Lady 25HC: Please revert the mana and the HP back to their previous values (20M mana, 40M HP). The new Vengeful Shade implementation is extremely good, and is the only needed nerf on that boss. The low mana and HP value turn this fight to a near-trivial fight - since only very geared rosters will attempt it anyway, you still want to have the fight be a proper DPS race in the intial phase and a proper survival race in the last phase.

Gunship 25HC: FIne.

DBS 25HC: Undertunned. HP should be increased a bit, the fight is now by far too short/easy.

Rotface 25HC: Fine. It was not modified anyway. You clown you die, you play properly you kill.

Fester 25HC: The HP seems too low. It used to be 75M on release and was defeated by ToGC geared guilds. With the time spend at ICC patch, any guild that would attempt it should be fully ICC25 geared, with some HC parts. The fight is no DPS race for any such roster. And even if someone made a new roster that was only ICC10/25 geared without any HC parts, this fight wouldn't be a DPS race at all, this is kinda sad. Making normal mode more accessible is fine, evven good, but making HC modes trivial is not good.

PP 25HC: The nerf on the boss HP is too important. I'd consider slightly nerfing the Oozes' HP and reverting the boss HP back to its previous value, to make the phase 2 and actual race for survival and the phase 3 a real dps race. the current tuning is really off.

BPC 25HC: Fine.

BQL 25HC: Revert the changes. The fight was an actual DPS race and a progress landmark. It's now way too easy. For the record, we destroyed the boss while clowning, having dead people and the initial bite was on a melee dps.

VDW 25HC: Fine.

Sindra 25HC: The "Bad Breath" is still a thing in the last phase, I would consider this being the only fix needed. There are new timers, it's up to us to adjust. The increased enrage is welcome.

LK 25HC: Was the enrage increased? Definitely yes. I'm not keen on this change. Before, if you could beat P2, then you would automatically beat the enrage if you don't die in phase 3. Now you can clown phase 3 (like we did) and still kill before enrage, that shouldn't be the case. 15mins is definitely too long. Maybe 14minutes is better?

3. May 2, 2019  
    A combination of soulreaper and melee attack can potentially kill a tank that doesnt mean its broken or overtuned. DBS dmg wasnt an issue 2 years ago when it was released and i havent experienced this now, there is a difference between garbage gear 5.3 and properly geared 5.3 the fight is completely doable without any issues by properly geared 5.3k raid that actually respects mechanics and its actually trying to kill it while not waiting for free loot.

I wont comment on nerfs/buffs of bosses anymore for the simple reason that the damage is done.Lordaeron can never revert back to the old buffs and every fight now is complete joke, bosses having 10mil less hp, hitting for less, enrage timers increased, and at the same time the everyone is far more geared.Yes there were bugs increasing dps before but even so noone was doing 14k+ dps on festergut besides maybe a hunter stealing stacks.

Lordaeron was supposed to be a realm in which when u slay the final boss, u had it all, but instead when u slay lod u continue farming 1year for bis only to fight nerfed bosses.Basically slowing turning into icecrown with #667 lod kill...
    Custom mythic difficulty lets go.

4. May 2, 2019  
    Anyone got HP numbers for the new changes?

5. May 3, 2019  
    Please temporarely revert these changes and stop randomly buffing/nerfing numbers on a weekly basis. Yes, buffs/nerfs are a thing of joy - but not when it's basically turning each week into another clownfiesta because noone has a clue about the current values, timers or if bugs are still present or not.

The bugfixes you provided basically did everything which was needed, at least for heroic content, and there's no real need to keep the nerfed content as it is.

If your goal is to make Heroics accessible: Tweak numbers slow 'n' steady (+5 seconds enrage on bql for example) or nerf non-heroics to get people geared.
    In short: the current ever-changing state of icc isn't fun at all. Please step back from this practice and just do a slight nerf on a monthly basis and post it in forums or something like that.

Cheers.

6. May 6, 2019  
    I did Icc10 yesterday we had the DBS bug where ppl where getting hit from 10 to 17k dmg I'll see if i cant find some screenshots of it. Also I think someone from the raid recorded the fight

7. May 6, 2019  
    The changes are for geared players, those under 5.5k gs can't even begin playing.

Either revert the changes or open a normal retail mode for new players.
    it is possible to have a custom raiding difficulty for the challenging.

8. May 7, 2019  
    It has been few ids since i last commented on the FAKE DBS issue, because of those few ids i know this issue is completely nonexistent, at first i thought maybe they changed something and i havent had the chance to experience it but no.After solid 4-5 IDs in the past 2 weeks i have yet to encounter this one shotting ability of DBS.
    The fact that you dont have any source of info about this matter from ingame is telling alot. You didnt get oneshotted so things should be buffed again?
    Nobody is gonna chase skada deaths to satisfy your arogance. Either get HC raiding ingame friends, or ask around a bit better.

How many of you QQers are healing ICC 25HC? Maybe stop going 5 heals and go 2 till end-wing bosses (DBS excluded) and have some fun?

9. May 7, 2019  
    even tho i said i wont write anymore.... sizo u cant read or cant comprehend ? what i wrote clearly says i have ingame info like wtf are u even talking about.
    fact? what fact ?

10. May 7, 2019  
    Did DBS 10n for the sole purpose of checking out the dmg.
    Blood boil was ticking for aprox 8-10k on mage (21k hp no shout/fortitude), while blood nova was hitting for roughly 10-13k, unless u get bad rng u shouldnt die to this, the chances of the same person to be hit by blood nova at the exact time of bb tick are rather low.You might say bb ticks for half hp, but to be fair the ticks are very slow, very predictable, only one person has it and only one tank is taking dmg, so topping the bb tick should be instant and not hard.
    Mark looked borderline for progressing groups, combined with bb maybe even very hard, but then again, a hpal or DI relieves that.
    Compared to hc the dmg seems a bit high for progression group, its def something that can cause a problem once in a while but not systematically.

Some people may say im overgeared, yes thats true but the casters had 21-24k hp, an overgeared healer doesnt change anything if one shot.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

11. May 8, 2019  
    Blood boil was ticking for aprox 8-10k on mage (21k hp no shout/fortitude), while blood nova was hitting for roughly 10-13k, unless u get bad rng u shouldnt die to this, the chances of the same person to be hit by blood nova at the exact time of bb tick are rather low.
    If you got these numbers then they must have lowered the damage a bit. 2 weeks ago I did DBS 10N and Boiling Blood was hitting for 10-11k each tick, and Blood Nova for 16-17k. Our mage (5,8k gs, don't remember his HP) died because both skills hit him in a span of 0.5 seconds only. There's no heal that can react that fast to prevent his death, besides a disc priest.

12. May 8, 2019  
    If you got these numbers then they must have lowered the damage a bit. 2 weeks ago I did DBS 10N and Boiling Blood was hitting for 10-11k each tick, and Blood Nova for 16-17k. Our mage (5,8k gs, don't remember his HP) died because both skills hit him in a span of 0.5 seconds only. There's no heal that can react that fast to prevent his death, besides a disc priest.
    Did dbs yesterday and can confirm the numbers are exactly that, on cloth.
    I am 25k hp mage and can get killed in 0.5 sec if unfortunate enough to get bb and bn at almost the same time.
    It's doable tho, just need not to get unlucky to have cloths hit by that combo :p

First ... 456