1. Gunship
    Everyone is mad about cannons bug lol, no one says anything about muradin bug tho.
    I believe that's because Muradin bug was also present on retail at the time, so it's technically a blizzlike feature at this point.

2. Hello i'm Sibe. Guild leader of amazing Cahulawassee Trade Inc. (Stairs/12N) I had to say this so that everyone would understand my high position within the community, and the importance of my opinions. And i have the biggest one.

Let's nerf this ICC so much, "plebs, and less important people" can participate. 4/5 of this realm population is newbies and Icecrown queueskippers anyways.

- Sibe -

3. Hello i'm Sibe. Guild leader of amazing Cahulawassee Trade Inc. (Stairs/12N) I had to say this so that everyone would understand my high position within the community, and the importance of my opinions. And i have the biggest one.

Let's nerf this ICC so much, "plebs, and less important people" can participate. 4/5 of this realm population is newbies and Icecrown queueskippers anyways.

- Sibe -
    Mighty overlord, thank you for your presence! Good way about going around with the joke.

Few issues that were mentioned here, were fixed. As for the Rotface slime issue, just make sure you're all in the same room if you want to avoid the issue partly. Sindragosa and rest of the issues are being worked on. Values were investigated and are being checked through again for further security. We will write in the thread, once this is all live.

4. Hi Proterean!

I am a mage from a humble guild that needs some clarification on what's actually happening on DBS 10nm. Does the damage from Blood Nova/Boiling Blood been increased? 5 times one of us got literally one shotted in less than a second. Is that a change that is deliberate or simply an after effect of recent changes?

5. Just want to add - was doing 10 man normal Lich King today and Soul Reaper was hitting 70k, haven't done the fight in a while but my guildies said it should be doing around 50k.

Also what is up with Sindragosa's flight path? She seems to engage sooner/sometimes be attackable and sometimes not - weird.

Honestly I appreciate the monitoring you’re doing and the willingness to change for the good - but so far, from my perspective, I think the overall state of ICC was better off prior to the update.
    Edited: April 16, 2019

6. Whats up with the amount of ppl complaining about dbs blood nova ? In my years of raiding on lordaeron i have never encountered such problem, the extremely rare cases someone dies instantly (which is like 1 in 20 runs) is because of bad stacking.

7. Whats up with the amount of ppl complaining about dbs blood nova ? In my years of raiding on lordaeron i have never encountered such problem, the extremely rare cases someone dies instantly (which is like 1 in 20 runs) is because of bad stacking.
    It is indeed what we first thought, but then we spread at 15, and our hunter died like this:

https://imgur.com/r4nj217

Each vertical is one second. So he got ~75% hp damage and then dropped another 10k damage. Impossible to heal ofc

8. Show me a single hit of 25k+ and i will believe u, otherwise this is complete bull****, i dont understand this deathgraph at all.
    10k dmg is below normal blood nova ...

9. Show me a single hit of 25k+ and i will believe u, otherwise this is complete bull****, i dont understand this deathgraph at all.
    It's not a single hit, it's a 10k done repeatedly in less than a second

10. Show me a single hit of 25k+ and i will believe u, otherwise this is complete bull****, i dont understand this deathgraph at all.
    Swearing really validates your response.

It was fine tonight (don't know if fixed or lucky) but last week on both 10/25 we had ranged being one shot when nowhere near to anyone else.

It is very frustrating that practically every boss past the first wing has the same HP on Normal and HC currently.

Fester for example, roughly 54.5m normal, 57.5m HC. PP 52m normal, 52.5 ish hc. BQL 74.2m normal, 74.8m ish hc etc etc.

The PP oozes seem to have more hp too.

11. Swearing really validates your response.

It was fine tonight (don't know if fixed or lucky) but last week on both 10/25 we had ranged being one shot when nowhere near to anyone else.

It is very frustrating that practically every boss past the first wing has the same HP on Normal and HC currently.

Fester for example, roughly 54.5m normal, 57.5m HC. PP 52m normal, 52.5 ish hc. BQL 74.2m normal, 74.8m ish hc etc etc.

The PP oozes seem to have more hp too.
    Yesterday with my guild raid it happened again: at 20 or less runic power, saur did 16750 blood nova damage on cloth (should be 10k) - of course no one was even remotely close - followed by 10k damage of boiling blood. That's simply too hard to heal through.

I don't think that should be the damage number. Also, the mark hit cloth for 9500. It should be around 6k.

Could it be that amplify magic somehow doesn't work properly? We haven't tried not using it, maybe someone here knows?

12. and being all punctual and politically correct doesnt make a bull**** complain more valid
    as someone who has healed the fight in the past year on all difficulties ive never encountered such problem unless u provide logs of the said 1 shot its just bull**** its like complaining that lk swings right after reaper to possibly 1 shot u...

apart from that yes heroics are ridiculously nerfed i agree on that
    Edited: April 18, 2019

13. and being all punctual and politically correct doesnt make a bull**** complain more valid
    as someone who has healed the fight in the past year on all difficulties ive never encountered such problem unless u provide logs of the said 1 shot its just bull**** its like complaining that lk swings right after reaper to possibly 1 shot u...

apart from that yes heroics are ridiculously nerfed i agree on that
    It surely makes them more pleasant to read, as opposte to your responses.

I have killed saurfang with my guild severa times, with no problem. I am simply poiting out an issue that wasn't there before. I simply ask to know if it intentional or an unwanted consequence of tuning hcs.

You haven't read my complains at all since I am not complaining that unfortunate situations may arise like you say @ lk. I am "complaining" about them happening every time, at least to us

14. and yet u provide absolutely nothing to backup w/e you are complaining about all you are saying is the boss sometimes 2 shots your casters ...

15. Honestly, why are you so salty about it? I am not talking to you, but to the warmane staff.

First ... 23456 Last