1. Balance of BGs, ICC

Ok, it's time to say STOP.

Buffing ICC actually sounds fun and good, challenging and drawing attention, but think of it as an overburn.

When the game becomes way too hard, those who want to enjoy it can't anymore, because losing is never fun. Wiping 8 times on DBS is not fun.
    Do you understand what I mean? the recent changes made the game insane, requirements 5.7k gs for a raid, which can't even kill 4 bosses? On NORMAL?

Now the other problem are battlegrounds: You know which faction wins 90% of the BGs, and that is one of the main reasons people quit. No balance since day one.

2. I dont know what raid you were with but you dont need 5.7gs to kill saurfang on 25nm. Sounds like ppl screwed up the tactics.

3. i gave up on lordaeron when Anub hc script was being played with, shifted back to icecrown and farmings lod/halion hc and having fun in bgs as well ^_^

how else you think lordaeron almost never reached population caps again after TOC patch came out ? so, too old topic to discuss it or fix it <3

in other words, if you dont like it, shift to icecrown.

4. I dont know what raid you were with but you dont need 5.7gs to kill saurfang on 25nm. Sounds like ppl screwed up the tactics.
    Apparently the hp is 42mil now on normal.
    The raid had good tactics - spreading at 12 /range usually 2 people stacked at one place.
    Marked people were moving away from others.
    Pushing spawn away with spells, traps, switching and killing them asap.

By the time the boss drops to 6-8mil, the marks are 7, people start dying, we wiped.

i gave up on lordaeron when Anub hc script was being played with, shifted back to icecrown and farmings lod/halion hc and having fun in bgs as well ^_^

how else you think lordaeron almost never reached population caps again after TOC patch came out ? so, too old topic to discuss it or fix it <3

Is there a function to switch servers for free or?

5. i gave up on lordaeron when Anub hc script was being played with, shifted back to icecrown and farmings lod/halion hc and having fun in bgs as well ^_^

lordaeron wasnt for everyone and u are a living proof of that, thats why it didnt reach cap harder content got out.
    Theres nothing wrong with switching to icecrown, so ye do that

6. lordaeron wasnt for everyone and u are a living proof of that, thats why it didnt reach cap harder content got out.
    Theres nothing wrong with switching to icecrown, so ye do that
    I can't agree with this. It sound like ordinary players are just plebs that we do not need on Lordaeron? Actually you need these not so good players for good server economy and healthy population. Who will wanna play server if there were no raids going on global chat? Overpriced stuff on Auction house, because these plebs do not farming? Saying plebs should go play Icecrown is just wrong. If ppl choice Lordareon it isn't because they wanna be tryharders, but they do not wanna play p2w and 7x rates fun-realm with queuing to play. They wanna 1x rates blizzlike.

From another point of view, I am GuM of small 2x10icc + lvling guild, limited by local language. Before these fixes comes we can kill 10/12, for our 1st group, and 6/12 for our 2nd group. Now, Our 1st group kill 6/12 and 2nd 3/12 sometimes 4/12 in the some time! Why is that? Because we are losing too much time on dbs. Before this we hardly ever wipe here, after this we need like 4-6 more pulls. Futhermore, some of our raiders just stop loging and do not wanna play it anymore.

Also, another important thing is that many new players coming to play on Lordaeron. That is great, but when they reach 80 and see the difficulty of the raids. Not all of them catch up with this and just quit. Yes, they should search for information how exactly this realm is buffed, before they come to play here, but isn't it pity to losing so many players this way? So why there is still buff for old raids in 2019? Players who need it for gear cant kill it and players with gear are interested only in one time doing achievements and thats it.
    Edited: April 30, 2019 Reason: typing error

7. If you think DBS normal is hard, perhaps try to figure out and ask about more tactics, you can lower your marks dramatically with a few tricks and minmaxing (di tactic). This is a 'hardcore' realm, which means you cant just go in raid and press 123 and get loot. you have to learn how to get the most out of your raid when dealing with a boss.

If you don't like lordaeron because it's 'hard', maybe this isn't the realm for you.

As for bgs, i totally agree, with this xrealm, its the worst thing they could do for lordaeron plebs.

8. May 1, 2019  
    I can't agree with this. It sound like ordinary players are just plebs that we do not need on Lordaeron? Actually you need these not so good players for good server economy and healthy population. Who will wanna play server if there were no raids going on global chat? Overpriced stuff on Auction house, because these plebs do not farming? Saying plebs should go play Icecrown is just wrong. If ppl choice Lordareon it isn't because they wanna be tryharders, but they do not wanna play p2w and 7x rates fun-realm with queuing to play. They wanna 1x rates blizzlike.

From another point of view, I am GuM of small 2x10icc + lvling guild, limited by local language. Before these fixes comes we can kill 10/12, for our 1st group, and 6/12 for our 2nd group. Now, Our 1st group kill 6/12 and 2nd 3/12 sometimes 4/12 in the some time! Why is that? Because we are losing too much time on dbs. Before this we hardly ever wipe here, after this we need like 4-6 more pulls. Futhermore, some of our raiders just stop loging and do not wanna play it anymore.

Also, another important thing is that many new players coming to play on Lordaeron. That is great, but when they reach 80 and see the difficulty of the raids. Not all of them catch up with this and just quit. Yes, they should search for information how exactly this realm is buffed, before they come to play here, but isn't it pity to losing so many players this way? So why there is still buff for old raids in 2019? Players who need it for gear cant kill it and players with gear are interested only in one time doing achievements and thats it.
    Yes, every realm needs "ordinary" players but those players shouldnt feel entitled of being able to clear final raids unless they actually try to do so by playing the game to higher potential.The realm has turned into boss farm fest, everyone has multiple chars on which they want bis and everyone feels entitled of being able to obtain that bis, which should never be the case.
    Thats what i meant by not for everyone.Players shouldnt feel entitled to farmable content only to satisfy their need to have 10 bis chars without even putting effort.

About this bs with x1 blizzlike, the majority of warmane players havent even played retail wotlk (myself included) and i couldnt give a rats *** about this so called blizzlike if it means fully clearly icc normals with 5k gs.

9. May 1, 2019  
    If you think DBS normal is hard, perhaps try to figure out and ask about more tactics, you can lower your marks dramatically with a few tricks and minmaxing (di tactic). This is a 'hardcore' realm, which means you cant just go in raid and press 123 and get loot. you have to learn how to get the most out of your raid when dealing with a boss.

If you don't like lordaeron because it's 'hard', maybe this isn't the realm for you.

As for bgs, i totally agree, with this xrealm, its the worst thing they could do for lordaeron plebs.
    Lordaeron is not hard at all, it's time wasting now.

Make the difference.

Let me tell you how a fresh 80 gears up - months of farming Frosts just to get permitted to a raid.

I play since Molten, I did rise over 20 chars to 80 and geared them up on Lordaeron and was one of the first people to suggest Lordaeron's existence and supported it fully to be without RDF, summoning stones etc.

For reference, Korean old school games are HARD. Ever played Ys Origin? THAT is hard.
    Edited: May 1, 2019