1. I see many familar horde nicks on alliance side.
    Interesting, why.
    to farm blackrock starters, whats why xD

2. I do not know who came up with the idea of ​​mixing Blackrock with the rest of the servers (battleground speaking), but this decision is killing the WOTLK pvp enviroment/community.

Mixing Icecrown and Lordaeron was a good idea. It has revived part of the twink community and has allowed the the x1 players to try new BGs, finally.

But putting together Blackrock has caused a new avalanche of noobs, lazy people and trolls to create fresh-trash horde characters there. Great business: fast queues and free pvp/pve gear. Then... why should we play in Incecrown then? I know many people who have left Icecrown to play Blackrock because they just don't have to work there, they can get what they want (BGs, arenas and gear) without effort.

This has caused many horde players to get angry and change factions. They are now in the alliance, farmking all new-horde blackrock chars. Another reasong to abbandon horde and just make a PVP-desert, full of allys.

3. The horde guys complaining need to realize that someone is going to lose under any arrangement. I know that alliance players having to sit in bg queue for 15 minutes is not a concern to our horde friends, but it's a concern to us. Mercenary mode has fixed that, and thank goodness for it.

Yes, I expect this will result in Icecrown horde players transferring to alliance, but so what? In the world in which mercenary mode exists, it doesn't really matter if the pvp population on Icecrown is heavily weighted towards alliance since the Blackrock players are there to balance the numbers out. The fact that so many horde have already gone ally is a big reason why it would be wrong to take away mercenary mode because, if they did, the alliance queues would probably be 30 minutes with all the new allies on Icecrown.

And I see a contradiction in those saying that everyone will transfer from Icecrown to Blackrock because everything will be easier on Blackrock. Why is that the case if the Blackrock guys in Relentless gear are going to have to face Icecrown guys with Shadowmourne?

I think the way it works now is actually kind of balanced. Yes, you can go to Blackrock and get your free relentless gear and instant 80. But if you want the benefits of that then you have to accept the bitter with the sweet, namely the fact that you are going to lose a lot of bgs. That actually seems fair to me- if someone is going to have to lose under any scenario, why not make the losers be the players who have invested next to nothing in their toons and who have been given a complete gift of relentless gear?
    Edited: April 15, 2019

First 12