1. current horde bg situation

today i qued 5 times as horde and most of the time there were 8outta10 people from blackrock most of them are newly 80 and dont even know their class new system of que F***** up horde winning ratio because these "fake hordes" dont know how to play please make it 50/50 for icecrown and blackrock ppl, because most of the time there are 95% people from blackrock and 5% from icecrown its bad tbh
    https://imgur.com/a/SChanhq

2. Warmane filled horde with blackrock lousy geared players.
    Now alliance has incredible fast ques and many noobs to rape.

Premade horde queing also destoyed.
    Basicly, there is no point going horde on Icecrown anymore.

I hope they will turn Icecrown Alliance mercenary mode faster.

3. So basically now you experience what alliance was for months since queues became cross-realm.

4. So basically now you experience what alliance was for months since queues became cross-realm.
    Are you special ?
    Alliance is a main pvp faction, alliance has the highest percentage of pvp oriented bis players.
    The very reason to go horde was a shorter que time, now it's gone.
    Edited: April 13, 2019

5. we have been playing for this like 2 years , now just enjoy or gtfo

6. So basically now you experience what alliance was for months since queues became cross-realm.
    you can't be serious. Horde winrates were awful, even before the mercenary mode. There are tons of forum posts here of people complaining because they had like 3 in 40 games won, and NONE of them are from alliance players. I played some alliance and some horde bgs and in basically every bg alliance rekt horde, now it's just even more extreme since alliance has a majority of 6.5k+ bis players while horde has a majority of 5.5k blackrock players who litterally touched their specc for the very first time.
    Instead of 15 minute ques to rek horde, alliance now has instant invite to kill blackrock players. Good change for icecrown alliance plebs who enjoy running over ungeared people with 0 skill, bad for everyone else, but I guess you have to satisfy the players that throw money at you

7. Are you special ?
    Alliance is a main pvp faction, alliance has the highest percentage of pvp oriented bis players.
    I don't see anyone more "special" here than you.
    No one is talking about which side has more bis players, but you don't learn common sense from anime.
    I've also played quite a lot of battlegrounds in the last 3-4 months and I've done my own research.

8. I was actually thinking about coming back to play 1 or 2 bgs once in a while, but once I saw screenshots with 70%-80% horde being from blackrock, hmm, yeah. Thanks but... No thanks :-)
    Mixing Lord with Ice was fine, but blackrock? I didn't get it to be honest.

9. Are you special ?
    Are you serious? Horde has always been the better faction for everything except PvP. Just because of human racial + 200% more healers(girls) alliance wins that much.

Saewelo
    I have to agree with op on this. I've never had a problem before really, it was pretty much a 50/50 win/lose ratio but now it's a *bit* worse. The only advantage so far, imo, is specific queue is definitely shorter, I usually don't queue into random anymore to avoid the gy ****fest on av/ioc. Usually in a 15 players BG there's around 9 from blackrock, in warsong 5+. Now sometimes you get some really good players and you get a good experience and a pretty tight BG (considering gear differences) but that's rare. Most of the times they are really bad/trash talkers/afkers/hackers and so on. Hopefully Devs will come with a solution to this.

Also, having blackrock in horde bgs will always be a disadvantage if we take the gear gap into account, because 90% of blackrock that q for bgs are fresh made characters.
    Edited: April 14, 2019

11. Horde has always been the better faction for everything except PvP..
    Noone gives a crap about PVE in the PVP topic.
    And horde pvp situation was always a deep **** outside of premades.
    Now Warmane made it even worse.
    Edited: April 14, 2019

12. Dont play horde .. or even better dont play at all .. ez solution

13. So many people complaining, i say remove Crossrealm and GS bracket and lets go back to the way it use to be for past 10 years. As Icecrown player all this custom changes bring nothing positive for us and if nothing else make me wanna play less BGs.

14. Another fun game lul

I see many familar horde nicks on alliance side.
    Interesting, why.

12 Last