1. Lordaeron? Hello?!?!?!

Like I don't mean to be vulgar but I have to sincerely ask, "what the hell happened"?
    ***On Lordaeron***
    We've been begging for the server to get easier, and now icc 10 man marrowgar is hitting harder than saurfang heroic on icecrown. He has over 12 million health points, and he was very hard to kill on 10 man normal, even with 5.65k gearscore. The fight felt overtuned and my entire guild was telling me they're considering leaving if this sticks, donators and non-donators alike.

So my question is, what's going on with these changes? Marrowgar was already overtuned and now he just got buffed even more.

Edit:
    Pugging is nigh impossible now.

Your group needs to do 41,667 dps for 300 seconds before the enrage timer, which means the tanks should do about 3k dps together, so 38,667.
    The dps barrier to entry is 6,445 dps just to get into icc 10 man. That's a ridiculous amount of average dps.

Unless the enrage timers are different, this is by far waaay to high of a dps increase to even get properly geared.
    Edited: April 14, 2019

2. 10 man nh was barely touched by these changes and is still easy to do.

Judging by your post I guess your issues with Marrowgar 10 NH are pretty basic - comp, individual performance, slow reaction times, whatever - would you mind and link a logfile or something so it's easier to discuss besides "5.65k gs should be enough"?.

3. Well saurfang and marrowgar's health bars were both increased to absurd amounts, especially with the decreased enrage timer. I've been raiding for a long time and I had struggles tanking marrow 10 man. Marrow and saurfang both just have too much health. Pugging is nigh impossible now.

Your group needs to do 41,667 dps for 300 seconds before the enrage timer, which means the tanks should do about 3k dps together, so 38,667.
    The dps barrier to entry is 6,445 dps just to get into icc 10 man. That's a ridiculous amount of average dps.

4. 6.5k average DPS in a raid is "ridicioulus"?

Any half-brained DPS with somewhat appropiate gear and buffs should be able to pull 6.5k without breaking a sweat.

Your raid is for certain doing major mistakes, lacking knowledge of their toons/mechanics or to put it simple: They're slacking and not playing their toons properly.
    It's not going to be a cakewalk with a full group of 5.4kish toons, but it's not supposed to be one anyway - and it's far from impossible.

5. Please pay no attention to these casual/gimme gimme gimme players who have no intention of putting in a lot of work on a HARDCORE server.

Don't dumb down content that IS POSSIBLE TO DO just to appease the casual lazy players; Icecrown server exists if you want an easier experience. Bored of having stuff dumbed down just to appease players who aren't even in raiding guilds.

6. Not sure what you talking about. Just last night, I did a guild run ICC10norm to test new players that were 5.2-5.4k gs and we got 10/12 down. We one shot the majority of bosses (including 1 shot PP / VDW)

And, if you don't want pug raids, join a decent raiding guild. I haven't joined a single icc pug raid in over 4 months.

7. Not sure what you talking about. Just last night, I did a guild run ICC10norm to test new players that were 5.2-5.4k gs and we got 10/12 down. We one shot the majority of bosses (including 1 shot PP / VDW)
    I call BS here..no way 5.2-5.4 guys can pull that off in 10man..u prolly meant majority of raid group were geared + few 5.2 - 5.4 guys right?

I don't belong to whiners, I always try to get better gear, prepare, etc but there is no standard gear progression within Lordaeron..to be able to get first ICC boss down you need to have WAY better gear than the one that drops from the exact first boss..it's ridiculous, 6500 avg dps is doable with ~5600+ GS and that is not how it's supposed to be imho

problem with Lordaeron is that there are plenty bored overgeared people who got their gear before most of ICC was tuned up and now they are making fun of 5.2-5.4gs guys who look at 300s enrage timer on Marrowgar with gaze

be honest - there is no way to have fun getting Marrowgar down after 1y grinding RHCs for EoF just to have 5.6gs and THEN starting ICC to get 251s ffs

hypocrisy at it's best

8. I don't belong to whiners, I always try to get better gear, prepare, etc but there is no standard gear progression within Lordaeron..to be able to get first ICC boss down you need to have WAY better gear than the one that drops from the exact first boss..it's ridiculous, 6500 avg dps is doable with ~5600+ GS and that is not how it's supposed to be imho
    I dont wanna burst your babble but 5600gs+ should be doing 10k or above in ICC. 6500 was dps people was reaching in Naxx gear.

9. I dont wanna burst your babble but 5600gs+ should be doing 10k or above in ICC. 6500 was dps people was reaching in Naxx gear.
    10k dps with 6k gear score, 15k dps at 6.5k gear score. 5.6k gear score is not going to do 10k average dps, maybe on a burst.

10. I dont wanna burst your babble but 5600gs+ should be doing 10k or above in ICC. 6500 was dps people was reaching in Naxx gear.
    This is a load of horse****.
    inb4 "NoT mY fAuLt YoU aRe BaD"
    Friendly reminder that we're talking about Lordaeron here, not Icecrown where you clearly come from.
    10k dps with 6k gear score, 15k dps at 6.5k gear score. 5.6k gear score is not going to do 10k average dps, maybe on a burst.
    This is correct.

11. I dont wanna burst your babble but 5600gs+ should be doing 10k or above in ICC. 6500 was dps people was reaching in Naxx gear.
    please stop spreading BS, people with 5.8k GS don't do 10k in VOA25 so show your Marrowgar 10man parse with such GS or stfu