1. <Chronicle> A High End PvE Guild On the Icecrown Server (H)

<Chronicle> Is now recruiting skilled players for raiding and PvE oriented gameplay. Must have prior raid experience, be able to speak FLUENT English, pass a performance based trial period, and be able to come into discord for a brief introduction. In need of all classes and specs. This is a Horde guild on Icecrown, that is based in the western United States for time zone purposes. Our vision for Chronicle is to gather some of the best players Warmane has to offer, and tear through content, all while having an active community. Discord is offered and encouraged to use. If interested, head over to https://chroniclewarmane.shivtr.com in order to apply!

I myself have been a raider in high end guilds ever since BWL came out, and currently raid mythic with <Hellfire's Fallen> on the retail server Thrall, so I expect a somewhat high display of awareness and general skill when it comes to our recruits. Current gearscore does not particularly matter, if you seem like a fit for the guild, we'll get you the gear.

If at all interested or if you have any questions, feel free to send an in game mail to Keynalin, or leave your character name down below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration, and we hope to see you in <Chronicle> !

-Keynalin
    Edited: April 14, 2019 Reason: Adding Website Info