1. gold farm

What is the best profession to be if you want to make a lot of gold?
    I’m hunter

2. Botting Mining and Herbalism is a viable thing here..
    P.S. Jokes aside.. It's real problem.. where ever you go, you see farming bots.. Seems like GM's etc don't care nowdays.
    I normaly just flip prices in AH to make gold.. Or use any profesion to make blue gear set's to sell.. Fresh lvl 80 alts buy them.. (buy mats from ah > make items > sell > 2x profit)

3. Cardinal Ruby, make multy chars with alchemy like 10 of them do each day daily that's 15 cardinals since sometimes you get 2-3, it's a lot of work but later it becomes really fast routine, if you are PvP-er farm bgs with premade get honor get cardinals sell, 20 cardinals 4200, easy. 10 chars x 4200 = 42000 = 20 - 24 coins. I am planing to start this soon, even 5 chars will help a lot.

4. Here are easy steps:
    1. Drop all gathering profs
    2. Level up inscription
    3. Read class guides here on forums to find out which glyphs have a good demand
    4. Buy reagents, I'd suggest ready inks to save time, but milling herbs can work too at the beginning
    5. Buy Book of Glyph mastery until you have learned everything from it, do Research
    6. Use the gold to level other profession and professions on alts
    7. Expand, buy reagents for every profession and sell crafted stuff
    8. Repeat until you simply cant spend all those hundreds of thousands of gold on reagents and it starts to pile up
    9. Make you "bank" guild and deposit gold there till you have 50M cap there
    10. Create another "bank" guild, repeat step 9
    11. Enjoy