1. Holy paladin for pvp. Is it worth it?

As the title says is it worth it to roll a holy paladin for pvp or I should look for another class? Every pvp guide says that they are good, but it says about every class if you check their specific guide :D what I want to know is it possible to climb high rating with holy paladin, is it hard to play, is there viable comps in 2s and 3s? Thanks in advance.

2. My opinion is that actually is the top tier healer in terms of 2s and 3s majority of time, and when you master is way insane.
    Definetly high possibility to get top ranks in 2s and 3s.

2s:
    Holy/Arms
    Holy/Dk
    Holy/Dlock
    Holy/Ele

3s:
    LSP (lock,Ele,Holy)
    ATC (Hunter,Holy,Prot War)
    PHDK (Hunter,Holy,DK)
    TC (Ele,War,Holy)
    WLP (War,Lock,Holy)
    DoubleHeal+War (Disc/Resto sham, Holy Paladin, War)
    TSG (Dk,War,Holy)

All the comps above are able to top ranks if played well.

3. Thanks a lot. I think I'm gonna try it. Is there any decent guide where I can read more about it ?

4. You can't learn much from guides, I mean you can but, it's not as useful. I suggest you watch some streams/vods of good holy paladins, especially some that do commentaries because they explain what they're doing so you can understand things easier, but even if there is no commentary, try to look for things they do, question yourself about why are they doing it and try to find the answers. Holy Paladin is the strongest healer in both PvP and PvE. Obviously, it depends on who plays it too, it depends on your partners and synergy between you and them in arenas and many more things. But, yeah what beats a good WP nowadays? Nothing.