1. Rename

Hello,

today I tried to login into the game and I see that my character has been flagged for rename. Why this happened, could you please remove this flag and keep me my name "Rammstein"?

Thanks in advance!

2. If you don't log in fora while and an inactivity clean up happens, you can get flagged for a rename. Even donnors aren't exempt from this. You can just try setting itback to that name, if it hasn't been taken already.

3. I played yesterday and during last two months :-(

4. Names that were created thanks to a client modification were flagged, this is basically another form of anticheat.

5. Names that were created thanks to a client modification were flagged, this is basically another form of anticheat.
    it has nothing to do with anti cheat. js. addons may as well be cheats now too since they modify the client.

6. It's not a cheat, it's just a name :-(

7. it has nothing to do with anti cheat. js. addons may as well be cheats now too since they modify the client.
    I mean, feel free to believe what you want, but that is what they did.

It's not a cheat, it's just a name :-(
    They're trying to emulate everything the client blocks, this is just one of the smaller things.

8. Ah.

While I can understand why you would try to do this (filter out bad names), I do not believe that this is worth the collateral damage seeing as how narrow-minded Blizzard was when they created the name censors.
    After all, all it takes is a single person to have yet another bad, offensive name to make the system utterly worthless while thousands of legit players have had their names taken away from them, without eliminating the need of manual staff action against those bad names.

In light of Warmane's consistent past commitment towards an open community (after all, Warmane's one of the few if not only servers where fun yet sometimes controversial things like multiboxing are yet permitted) I would urge you to reconsider this change.

(You could also consider creating custom name censoring files, which would actually be a lot more useful than this current system.)